Located within Kensington Gardens, Kensington Palace is the official residence of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge; a home to members of the royal family since the 17th century. Passing through the King’s State Apartments – a suite of rooms including the Privy Chamber, Cupola Room, and Drawing Room – you will recapture the magnificence as well as the physical reality of court life. As you descend the Queen’s Staircase into the gardens, and as you tread a path through the Cradle Walk and Sunken Garden, you will experience life in its most regal form.
Kensington Palace tickets
- Recapture the spirit of the royal court by visiting the magnificent house and gardens
- Tickets are included to all temporary exhibitions allowing breathtaking displays of art in situ
- Encounter a rare collection of Princess Diana's most famous garments
- Admission to Kensington Palace, the gardens, and exhibitions
- Students (with ID) and seniors (ages 65 and up): reduced
Kensington Palace, Kensington Gardens, London W8 4PX, United Kingdom
Bring a printed copy of the voucher to the admissions counter at Kensington Palace.
Summer (01 March - 31 October)
Last admission: 5.00pm
Winter (01 November - 28 February)
Last admission: 3.00pm