London bus tour with Tower of London and St Paul's Cathedral
- A fully-organized day with transportation, lunch and entrances
- See the Crown Jewels at the Tower of London
- Red tunics and bearskin hats outside Buckingham Palace
- Free walking tour included - visit popular locations in Greenwich
Experience the spirit of London on this whistle stop tour. A luxury coach and included lunch pack will make your sightseeing day much more comfortable. Sights include:
- A view of Westminster Abbey from the comfort of your seat
- Entrance to St Paul's Cathedral
- Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace
- Entrance to the Tower of London with Yeoman Warder tour
- River Thames boat ride
Your experience also includes a complimentary walking tour. Stretch your legs and explore a bit more with a walking tour of Greenwich – A World Heritage Site positively bursting with history. See the iconic tea clipper boat The Cutty Sark and the Christopher Wren designed Old Royal Naval College. After your walking tour, board the river boat and head back towards Central London, taking in more gorgeous city sights. Choose to alight at either The London Eye near Waterloo and Westminster or The Shard at London Bridge.
- Admissions to Tower of London and St Paul's Cathedral
- Panoramic tour of London
- Professional guide
- Transportation by luxury air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pick-up from over 80 central London hotels
- Free walking tour
- Lunch pack (sandwich, bottle of water, one piece of fruit)
- Hotel drop-off
- Additional food and beverages
- Admission to Buckingham Palace
- Children (ages 3-16)
- Students (with valid ID)
- Seniors (60+)
4 Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9SH
Bring your voucher to the Golden Tours Visitor Centre (nearest tube station: Victoria). This tour will finish at approximately 6.00pm at London Eye pier. Details for the walking tour meeting points are available when you redeem your voucher.
- On Sundays, due to church services, there will be no admission to St Paul’s Cathedral
- When the Changing of the Guard ceremony is unavailable, you’ll be taken to Horse Guards Parade
- Daily departure 8.00am
- Please arrive for check-in at 7.30am
- This tour will finish at 5.30pm at London Eye pier
Visit the best parts of London from the comfort of your seat. This guided bus tour will take you pas...
Located within Kensington Gardens, Kensington Palace is the official residence of the Duke and Duche...
The Tower Bridge Experience offers you the opportunity to explore Tower Bridge as a living monument ...
Travel to Windsor Castle, Oxford and Stonehenge with this full-day excursion from London. Entrances ...
The View from The Shard, the tallest building in Western Europe takes you on a multi-sensory journey...
Step aboard London's iconic Coca-Cola London Eye for a unique panorama of the UK capital. It takes 3...
Travel through time to the original London, a mere square mile nestled beside the river Thames. The ...
Explore London at your leisure with this hop-on hop-off bus tour with over 60 stops across the city....
With this package, you'll enjoy 24-hour hop on hop off access to River Thames sightseeing boats as w...
Your London highlights taxi tour will maximise the sightseeing time you spend in London and the fun ...