London city tour hop-on hop-off bus
- See the best of London at your own leisure
- Choose between a 24, 48, or 72 hour pass
- Hop on and off 6 bus tour routes
- Choose between 3 free walking tours
- Enjoy a river cruise pass
- Hop on - hop off routes
This hop on – hop off sightseeing bus tour allows you to explore London from the comfort of a double-decker bus. The upper deck is open and brings you even closer to the tourist attractions.
You can get on and off the buses as often as you like during your ticket’s validity period. Enjoy the flexibility your ticket offers you and visit London at your own speed.
This ticket will give the right to enjoy 6 bus tour routes around different areas of London frequencies starting every 5 minutes (Red, Silver, Yellow (T1 & T2), Blue, Orange & Purple).
The Yellow Original Tour Route presents the key sights and top attractions of London including the Tower of London, Trafalgar Square, St Paul’s Cathedral, London Eye, The Shard, Tower Bridge and Leicester Square. Crossing the river four times you are guaranteed some spectacular views of London’s stunning scenery along the Thames on this London tourist route.
T1 buses offers Live commentary in English (Guide)
T2 buses offers audio commentary in 11 languages plus Kids commentary only in English.
The Orange British Museum Tour loops around the British Museum, the British Library, Chinatown and Covent Garden. Don’t miss Harry Potter Shop at Platform 9 ¾ in Kings Cross. The route also provides easy access to Kings Cross, St Pancras and Euston train stations. If you arrive at one of these major train stations you can hop into our Orange Route to travel into central London to switch into the Yellow route, which covers all the major sights and attractions of central London.
The Morning Silver Shuttle acts as a hotel connector in the morning, taking you into Marble Arch to join our main tours.
The Purple Shuttle is useful if you are staying in a hotel located in Bayswater, Notting Hill, Holland Park or Lancaster Gate or wish to go shopping at Westfield Shepherds Bush.
Operating in both eastbound and westbound directions, the Purple Route operates more frequently in an eastbound direction, enabling you to join our Yellow sightseeing tour routes at Marble Arch. Discover London’s world renowned museums and shopping districts! On this route you will cruise by Hyde Park, Notting Hill, Oxford Street, Buckingham Palace, Big Ben, Houses of Parliament, Piccadilly, Kensington Gardens, Natural History Museum, Science Museum, V&A – Victoria and Albert Museum and Harrods.
The Blue Royal Borough Tour of Kensington and Chelsea is the smallest borough in London but also one of the most densely populated. The area contains some of the most expensive residential properties in London along with a large number of museums (many with free entry) & cultural institutions.
The Red Shuttle Route covers the key central areas of Hyde Park, Marble Arch and Regents Park. This convenient shuttle service also stops at Baker Street for easy access to the popular Madame Tussauds.
- Walking tours
Explore London on-foot and experience three walking tours free of charge when you purchase a 24 hour or 48 hour bus ticket. Each of our three walking tours are 90 minutes long and offer something completely different!
Changing the guards
Join our expert guide and admire two of London’s most royal sites. Firstly, you will stroll past St. James’s Palace; the most senior royal palace in the UK. The palace was built as an elaborate gesture by King Henry VIII to his then-wife, Anne Boleyn - before he beheaded her of course. It’s here that the ceremony begins, as the New Guard set off for Buckingham Palace.
Rock 'n' Roll
See star-studded Soho in a whole new light, with our Rock n Roll walking tour! In 90 minutes, one of our experienced guides will bring to life London’s impressive music history, from the swinging sixties to the present day.
Jack the Ripper
Go back in time to 1888, when the streets were chilling and tensions ran high.
- River Thames Sightseeing cruise
24 hour ticket holders can: cruise the Thames between Westminster Pier (next to “Big Ben”) and Tower Pier (next to the Tower of London).
48 hour ticket holders can: cruise the Thames between Westminster Pier (next to “Big Ben”) and Tower Pier (next to the Tower of London). Enjoy an extended cruise to historic Greenwich where they can see the Royal Observatory, the Cutty Sark, the Old Royal Naval College, Greenwich Park and the National Maritime Museum.
Once on board, listen to the commentary and enjoy the spectacular views of many attractions and sights including the Tower of London, Tower Bridge, the London Eye, Shakespeare’s Globe, the Houses of Parliament and "Big Ben".
To view the bus stops please click here
- Three walking tours
- Thames River Cruise Pass
- Unlimited access to all our bus tour routes
- Infants 0-4 years old: free
- Children 5-15 years olf: reduced
- Senior 60+ years old: reduced
To view the bus stops please click here.
Yellow route main departure: Grosvenor Gardens, STA Travel, Stop Z6.
Orange route main departure: Woburn Place, in front of Royal National Hotel.
Morning Silver Shuttle main departure: Holland Park Avenue, Royal Crescent Gardens.
Purple Shuttle main departure: Holland Park Avenue, Royal Crescent Gardens.
The Blue Royal Borough Tour main departure: Kensington Road, Kensington Palace, opposite Cabmen’s Shelter.
The Red route main departure: Marble Arch, Park Lane, Outside Bob Forstner Showroom.
Changing the guards walking tour main departure: Original London Visitor Centre 17-19 Cockspur Street (Trafalgar Square).
Rock 'n' Roll walking tour main departure: Original London Visitor Centre 17-19 Cockspur Street (Trafalgar Square).
Jack the Ripper main departure: Original Tour bus stop at the Tower of London on Tower Hill.
- For the cruises: on arriving at Westminster Pier or Tower Pier, give your cruise ticket to City Cruises' staff
- Please note that the cruise is offered as strictly subject to availability
- For subsequent journeys, simply show your valid bus ticket
- Available on the Yellow, Blue & Orange Routes is the Kids' club activity pack and children's commentary. The younger passengers will enjoy listening to the adventures of Lucy and Jack as they explore London. They will learn about the capital’s magical stories and listen out for the voice of the ghost of London. The Kids’ Club commentary channel is available in English. Jam-packed full of exciting stories, games and quizzes, you can sit back, relax and enjoy your tour of London knowing everyone is having a good time
- No animals or pets are allowed on board with the exception of guide dogs
- Yellow route start time: 8.30am / End time: 6.00pm. Frequency: every 5-20 minutes
- Orange route start time: 08.35am / End time: 5.30pm. Frequency: every 20 minutes
- The Morning Silver Shuttle start time 8.00am / End time: 9.00am. Frequency: every 20 minutes
- The Purple Shuttle start time: 09.30am / End time: 5.00pm. Frequency: 30 – 60 minutes
- The Blue Royal Borough Tour start time: 8.00am / End time: 6.00pm. Frequency: every 15-20 minutes
- The Red route start time: 09.00am / End time: 5.00pm. Frequency: every 30- 60 minutes
- Changing the guards walking tour operates daily at 10am
- Rock 'n' Roll walking tour operates daily at 1pm
- Jack the Ripper operates daily at 4.00pm
Visit the Tower of London, not as a prisoner, but as a guest with this ticket! Considered one of the...
Step aboard London's iconic Coca-Cola London Eye for a unique panorama of the UK capital. It takes 3...
Explore London at your leisure with this hop-on hop-off bus tour with over 60 stops across the city....
No need to wait in line to rise above the noisy streets thanks to your fast-track tickets - you'll b...
You'll have the chance to go behind the scenes and see many things the camera never showed. From bre...
The View from The Shard, the tallest building in Western Europe takes you on a multi-sensory journey...
The Tower Bridge Experience offers you the opportunity to explore Tower Bridge as a living monument ...
Step into the oldest and largest occupied castle in the world - Windsor Castle. Complimentary audio ...
Enioy a small group tour of Windsor, Bath and Stonehenge - with a maximum of 17 guests you'll have a...
Amidst the skyscrapers and trendy restaurants, you might find it difficult to imagine London's haunt...