Lunch Cruise on the River Thames
- Enjoy a delicious two-course lunch while enjoying the view
- Take in spectacular views of iconic London from the Thames
- Listen to an enlightening commentary
- Have a well-deserved lunch on a cruise to discover the city
The best way to enjoy the sites of London is from the river, everyone knows that! So why not try this lunch cruise on the river Thames and see the city from a different angle. Walk to Tower Pier (five minutes walk from the Tower of London) and treat yourself to a delicious two course set lunch, live commentary and perhaps the best views of the famous capital. The cruise begins with spectacular views of the Tower of London and Tower Bridge and then takes you through the heart of the city for once-in-a-lifetime shots of the Houses of Parliament and Big Ben, St. Paul's Cathedral, the Oxo Tower, the Shard, the National Theatre and South Bank, City Hall, the Golden Hinde, Royal Greenwich and the Cutty Sark, amongst other buildings. The cruise includes a fully waitered service and a cash bar for additional drinks. There is also an open-air upper deck providing a great opportunity to take those memorable photos of London's famous skyline. Vegetarian options are available and most special dietary requirements can be catered for.
- 2 course set Lunch
- 1 hour 45 minute river cruise
- Recorded commentary
- Unlimited tea and coffee
- Hotel pick-ups and transfers
- Additional drinks
- Child prices apply to children aged 2-12
- Children under two years old may board free of charge but are not allocated a seat or a meal. If a seat is required for a child under 2 years old then the child rate applies
Tower Pier, Lower Thames Street, London EC3N 4DT
Tower Pier is located just five minutes walk from the Tower of London.
- Dress code: casual
- Cruise departs at 11:45. Passengers must be at Tower Pier for boarding by 11:30
- It is not possible to wait or re-schedule customers who arrive late for boarding and departure, however so caused
- This cruise is not suitable for wheelchair users who are unable to move to fixed seating and is unsuitable for motorised wheelchairs
- Children aged under two years old may board free of charge but are not allocated a seat or a meal. If a seat and/or meal is required for a child under two years old, the children's rate will be charged
- Cruise departs daily from Tower Pier at 11.45am
- Cruise returns to Tower Pier at 1.30pm
- Passengers must be ready for boarding at 11.30am
- This cruise is available every day all year round
London and its oh so popular traditions, you couldn't miss it! How about having tea at 4 o'clock whi...
The View from The Shard, the tallest building in Western Europe takes you on a multi-sensory journey...
You'll see spectacular views of London's riverside landmarks and enjoy the unique atmosphere of a tr...
Visit the Tower of London, not as a prisoner, but as a guest with this ticket! Considered one of the...
Step aboard London's iconic Coca-Cola London Eye for a unique panorama of the UK capital. It takes 3...
Explore the rich history of Windsor Castle, Bath and Stonehenge on this full-day tour from London. Y...
Feel the towering might of Westminster Abbey's Gothic walls and bathe in the light of its stained gl...
No need to wait in line to rise above the noisy streets thanks to your fast-track tickets - you'll b...
Set in a quintessentially stately home environment with views overlooking Hyde Park, The Park Room a...
Based on the best‐selling novel by Gregory Maguire that ingeniously re‐imagines the stories and char...