Stonehenge and Bath day trip from London with optional Roman Bath entry
- Visit the outstanding prehistoric Stonehenge site
- Enjoy an afternoon exploring the picturesque city town of Bath
- Choose the optional access to the magnificent Roman public bath complex and Roman temple
- Travel aboard a luxury air conditioned coach
The most famous prehistoric monument in the world, and now a UNESCO World Heritage Site, Stonehenge stands alone in the vast empty tract of Salisbury plain. Its origins date back nearly 5,000 years and it has been home to pagan religion and spiritual worship, not to be mention public debate ever since.
Next we head to Bath and arrive in time for lunch. With fabulous restaurants, tea houses and coffee shops, not to mention all the classic British pubs, you will be spoilt for choice of places to eat. Bath is a beautiful Georgian city with delightful crescents, terraces and architecture. Following our scenic drive into the heart of the city, there will be plenty of time to explore at your leisure. You could use this time to visit Bath Abbey and Pulteney Bridge overlooking the river Avon cascading over the weir. There is also the Jane Austen Centre or the elegant Assembly Rooms built in 1771.
Choose this option at check-out and your ticket will include entrance to the Roman Baths that were built nearly 2,000 years ago. Built on Britain's only natural hot water spring lies the magnificent Roman public bath complex and Roman temple. At the heart of the World Heritage Site you can walk around the steaming pool on the Roman stone paving and admire the ancient Roman statues and architecture.
You will arrive back in London at approximately at 7.30pm near Victoria Railway Station
- Entrance to Stonehenge
- Tour of Bath
- Entrance to the Roman Baths (optional)
- Return Transportation by Luxury Air-Conditioned Coach from London
- Food and beverages
- Children (3-16 years old): reduced
- Students with valid student ID: reduced
- Senior (+60 years old): reduced
Victoria Coach Station, 164 Buckingham Palace Rd, Belgravia, London SW1W 9TP, UK
Gate 19: please bring your printed voucher with you for check-in
- Please arrive at least 15 mins before your tour departure time for check-in
- Please wear comfortable clothing and footwear
- January and February: Wednesday, Friday to Sunday
- March: Monday, Wednesday, Friday to Sunday
- April to October: Daily
- November and December: Monday, Wednesday, Friday to Sunday
- Departure 08.15am
- Please arrive for check-in at 8.00am
- This tour will finish at approximately 7.30pm near Victoria Railway Station
The most famous prehistoric monument in the world, and now a world heritage site, Stonehenge stands ...
Windsor Castle, the largest and oldest occupied castle in the world, is the home of Her Majesty Quee...
You'll have the chance to go behind the scenes and see many things the camera never showed. From bre...
Windsor Castle Over 900 years of royal history are waiting for you in Windsor Castle, which is perch...
Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter provides an amazing new opportunity to ...
Visit the Tower of London, not as a prisoner, but as a guest with this ticket! Considered one of the...
Step aboard London's iconic Coca-Cola London Eye for a unique panorama of the UK capital. It takes 3...
Over 900 years of royal history are waiting for you in Windsor Castle, which is perched high above t...
Tour of London Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, House of Parliament, St. James Park Buckingham Palace and...
London's nightlife is world-renowned. From the quaint to the shameless, and the historic to the cutt...