Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter provides an amazing new opportunity to explore the magic of the Harry Potter™ films – the most successful film series of all time. Enjoy previously unheard anecdotes from the expert guides before taking a unique walk behind-the-scenes and showcases a huge array of beautiful sets, costumes and props. It also reveals some closely guarded secrets, including facts about the special effects and animatronics that made these films so hugely popular all over the world.
Here are just some of the things you can expect to see and do:
- View the original Hogwarts Express
- Step inside and discover the great hall
- Listen to previously unheard anecdotes
- Explore Dumbledore’s office and discover never-before-seen treasures.
- Explore the Hogwarts express train
- Step onto the famous cobbles of Diagon Alley, featuring the shop fronts of Ollivanders wand shop, Flourish and Blotts, the Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes, Gringotts Wizarding Bank and Eeylops Owl Emporium
- See iconic props from the films, including Harry’s Nimbus 2000 and Hagrid’s motorcycle
- Rediscover other memorable sets from the film series, including the Gryffindor common room, the boys’ dormitory, Hagrid’s hut, Potion’s classroom and Professor Umbridge’s office at the Ministry of Magic