Cuenca's cathedral and city tour from Madrid
- Cuenca day trip with access to the cathedral and the Hanging Houses
- Enjoy this full-day trip to Cuenca from Madrid
- Take a panoramic tour through the Huécar river
Leaving from Madrid you'll head to Cuenca by bus. The first stop will be at a wine cellar for a short break before continuing to the final destination. Upon arrival, you will visit the Cathedral and Clerestory. Afterward, you will visit the popular and gravity-defying Hanging Houses and the Museum of Abstract Art.
After the visit, you will have some free time for lunch (lunch available as an option) and once lunch is over, you will take a panoramic tour through the Huécar river sickle that will take you under the cliffs to the highest part of the city, El Barrio del Castillo. From here, you will descend on foot visiting the most emblematic corners and monuments of the Medieval quarter of the city, until arriving at the Parador where the bus will pick you up again to return to Plaza España in Madrid.
- Certified guide
- Bus transport
- Tourist lunch (if selected the option)
- Typical lunch (if selected the option)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Infant (0-2): free
- Child (3-10): reduced
- Senior (65+): reduced
Calle de Ferraz, 22, 28008 Madrid, Spain
Viajes Gran Via office in Calle de Ferraz 22
Please arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes before the departure time
- Wear comfortable footwear
- Wear warm clothes in winter
- Bring a hat and water during the summer months
- Infants must sit on laps
- Tourist lunch: first dish and main course to choose between eight options, dessert, wine, water and bread
- Traditional lunch: Morteruelo, Ajo arriero and Zarajo (typical dishes from Cuenca), lamb or cod, dessert, wine, water and bread
- Children's menu: pasta with tomato sauce, steak with chips and ice cream, water and bread
- Menu does not include coffee or any other drinks
- Monday, Thursday and Saturday at 9.15am
22th November, Stardust Madrid at Sala Cool invite: Tadeo (Token Records, Stardust Madrid) J. Gonzal...
23/11 - Roots w/ DJ Koolt, Ion Pananides, Enzo & Isbel Goya Social Club, Madrid [ Pablo's Bday Bash ...
LUXE LIGHT Saturday, December 14 Genres: Hip hop Lines Up: Ocer y Rade,El Jincho Atmospheres: Urban ...
ROOM NAZCA END OF YEAR 2019 Genres: Hits,Reggaeton Atmospheres: Urban Door Policies: Casual dress co...
Saturday November 30 from 23:30 we celebrate: We Love Dembow with UniversiParty. We received as a gu...
Say goodbye to the year in a special way! Goya Social Club - Tuesday, December 31, 2019 Genres: Deep...