Faunia skip-the-line tickets
- Faunia perfectly combines various ecosystems with a traditional zoo
- Admire more than 700 animal species and over 1,000 plants
- The park is divided into areas that represent 15 different ecosystems
- A great educational experience for your children
Faunia is a zoo and botanical garden in Madrid. Throughout its 14,000 square meters of ecosystems and themed areas, the park provides shelter to over 4000 animals of 700 different species.
The ecosystems range from the extreme cold of Antarctica, represented by the largest polar ecosystem in Europe, through the tropical heat of the Amazon rainforest, the mysterious world of nocturnal animals or the finesse of the butterfly kingdom, to the majestic African forest.
- Skip-the-line ticket to the park
- Food and drinks
- For Infants (0-2 years) this ticket is free
Avenida de las Comunidades, 28. Madrid
Accessible via Metro: Valdebernardo, line 9. If getting a bus: lines 8, 71 and 130.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Lockers are available onsite for an additional cost
- Depending on the season, please check the calendar
22th November, Stardust Madrid at Sala Cool invite: Tadeo (Token Records, Stardust Madrid) J. Gonzal...
NORLS EVERY FRIDAY Genres: Hits Lines Up: TBA Atmospheres: Elegant Door Policies: Casual dress code ...
23/11 - Roots w/ DJ Koolt, Ion Pananides, Enzo & Isbel Goya Social Club, Madrid [ Pablo's Bday Bash ...
ROOM NAZCA END OF YEAR 2019 Genres: Hits,Reggaeton Atmospheres: Urban Door Policies: Casual dress co...
Code is the most popular techno party in Madrid. Next November 16th, it celebrates its 16th annivers...
SECRET November 15 Genres: Hits,Reggaeton Atmospheres: Urban Door Policies: Casual dress code Age Po...