Retiro Park bike or e-bike tour in Madrid
- Discover the ponds, statues and water features of Retiro Park
- Cycle the wide avenues of Madrid's green oasis
- Admire the façade of the Prado Museum
- Discover the secrets of the geniuses that lived in Madrid's Literary Quarter
This tour will let you learn everything about those centuries in which Spain wasn’t only the Empire where the sun never set, but a cradle of literary geniuses and internationally renowned painters. Hop on your bike or e-bike and come along for the adventure!
Beginning at Plaza Mayor, the center of life in ancient Madrid, former home to markets, bullfighting and the terrifying trials of the Spanish Inquisition, you glide to the Literary Quarter or Barrio de las Letras, the neighborhood where some of the greatest writers and poets lived, thrived and rivaled, such as Miguel de Cervantes and Lope de Vega.
Riding down the famous Huertas Street, you will find yourself facing the Prado Museum, the wealthiest collection of Spanish art, one of the three museums along Madrid’s Art Walk with the Reina Sofia Museum and the Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum.
Before entering Retiro Park, you will have the chance to marvel at the beautiful Jerónimos Church, linked to the Spanish royalty since its construction in the 16th century. Once inside this ancient royal park, you will awe at its main attractions, such as the constantly photographed pond, the inspiring games light plays through the Crystal Palace and the famous statue of the Fallen Angel.
- Raincoats in case of rain
- Liability insurance
- Food or beverages
- Hotel pick up or transfer
- Accident insurance (1.95€)
Plaza de San Miguel, 2, 28013 Madrid, Spain
Wonder Tours Office at Plaza de San Miguel 2
- Children must be 10 years old for both bike and e-bike tours
- If you're higher than 1.20 m and weigh more than 40 kg you need to book an adult bike
- Children must be at least 1.20 m high to ride an e-bike
- Daily at 11.00am and 3.30pm
Sunday March 15, After Brunch starts big this 2020 with its 5 Anniversary, we have chosen a surprisi...
First 100% Newstyle event in collaboration with the best national label Masia, we offer Newstyle Con...
150 lands at FABRIK on March 7, 2020 from 11:30 p.m. with 3 dance areas and the best music‼ ️ We dan...
Friday, February 28, Stardust Madrid x Serendipia Club Madrid "IN EXILE" in SALA BASH (Press Palace ...
Friday, March 20, Stardust Madrid x Serendipia Club Madrid "IN EXILE" in SALA BASH (Press Palace Bui...
Every Friday I mess with fluid. Genres: House Atmospheres: Underground,Alternative Door Policies: Co...