Marrakech is one of the most famous cities in Morocco and it is a real maze of narrow streets and souks. If you don't want to get lost and learn as much as you can in one day, follow your friendly tour guide and enjoy some typical Moroccan food for lunch, all included in the price.
You will see:
- one of the most impressive sights in Marrakech, the Koutoubia which is one of the largest, most beautiful mosques in the western Muslim world
- Ben Youssef Medersa, one of Marrakech's most beautiful buildings from the 14th century
- a typical architecture influenced by the Spanish such as a combination of stucco, mosaic, marble and cedar wood
- Dar Si Saïd Museum, a 19th century Alaouite-style palace which is now home to the Marrakech Museum of Moroccan Arts
- El Bahia Palace, which was built in the late 19th century in a two acre garden
- the Saâdian tombs with their delicate decorations and pure architectural lines are considered by many to be a beautiful feat of architecture
- Djemaa El Fna, this traditional meeting place for peasants and merchants from the Sous region
- the Rue du Souk Smarine which leads into the Place rahba Kedima, where a slave market was once held
- an intricate maze of the narrow streets in the world of the souks of basketwork, dried fruit, spices, clothes, wool, skins, Berber carpet, leatherwork, ironwork, jewelry
- ... and more!