Explore the hidden tastes of the Bellarine Peninsula as you travel through the enchanting paths and discover some of the best foods, wines, beers and ciders that the locals produce as well as take in the breath-taking scenery that is enjoyed by the residents all year round. Take the day to experience the sights and tastes that this locally loved and world-renowned area has to offer.
Bellarine food and wine taste trail
- Experience the ultimate Bellarine Peninsula taste trail
- Cellar door wine and craft beer tasting
- Lunch menu to keep you going all day
- Entrance fees
- Guided tour
- Wine tasting
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Pick-up and drop-off from designated areas
- Additional food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
- Children (age 0-15): Reduced
696 Bourke Street, Melbourne Victoria, Australia
Please be ready and waiting at least 15 minutes prior to pick-up time at the bus stop outside the Mail Exchange Hotel.
- Please wear comfortable and weather-appropriate clothes and shoes
- Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays
- Experience starts at 8.30 am
- Pick-up is at 7.55 am
Kick-start your great Australian journey and visit the Great Ocean Road and Twelve Apostles. Take a ...
Kick-start your tour with an awesome visit to Phillip Island’s pristine beaches and see native Austr...
Kickstart your Aussie adventure and explore the world-famous Great Ocean Road on this full-day tour ...
Start your tour at the Eureka Skydeck, an 88-story skyscraper that offers incredible views of Melbou...
Join a food-loving local guide and get to know the multicultural suburb of Footscray through its del...
This tour will take you to one of Melbourne's most characteristic and colorful inner-city neighborho...