Bathe, relax and unwind at the Peninsula Hot Springs! Go on an indulging day dedicated to you and your wellness as you chill out in the Mornington Peninsula’s very own hot springs, followed by a ride on Arthurs Seat Eagle before stopping at Mornington Peninsulas bathing boxes where you can get some insta-worthy shots!
Peninsula hot springs and bathing boxes
- Take your time relaxing at the Peninsula Hot Springs!
- Immerse yourself in natural thermal mineral waters
- Visit the gorgeous colourful beach boxes on the Mornington Peninsula
- Escape the noise and traffic of the city for a day
- Towel hire at the Peninsula Hot Springs
- Entrance fees
- Guided tour
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Pick-up and drop-off from designated areas
- Food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
- Children (age 0-15): Reduced
696 Bourke Street, Melbourne Victoria, Australia
Please be waiting at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled time at the bus stop outside Mail Exchange Hotel.
- Please wear comfortable and weather-appropriate clothes and shoes
- Please bring swimwear and jandals!
- Daily except for Sundays
- Experience begins at 9.00 am on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
- Experience begins at 10.00 am on Monday, Wednesday and Friday
Kick-start your great Australian journey and visit the Great Ocean Road and Twelve Apostles. Take a ...
Kick-start your tour with an awesome visit to Phillip Island’s pristine beaches and see native Austr...
This tour will bring you through the world's most impressive coastline. Departing from Melbourne, yo...
Every evening at dusk the Little Penguins come home from the sea at Phillip Island. Experience the n...
Kickstart your Aussie adventure and explore the world-famous Great Ocean Road on this full-day tour ...
Start your tour at the Eureka Skydeck, an 88-story skyscraper that offers incredible views of Melbou...