Bites and Sights of Melbourne tour
- See Melbourne from its highest point, the Eureka Skydeck
- Try a flat white at a local café
- Learn about Melbourne’s rich multicultural history with lunch featuring your guide’s favourite cuisine
- Wander Melbourne’s famous laneways and learn how the city’s street art movement developed
- Catch a tram down to the Queen Victoria Market
- Visit the city in a small group of maximum 12 people
Start your tour at the Eureka Skydeck, an 88-storey skyscraper that is home to stunning views of the city. Your guide will bring you to the top of the tower, pointing out key points of interest in the city. Next, it’s time to explore Melbourne’s famous street art scene. What used to simply be called “graffiti” has become a trendy artistic style, and the laneways of this city are filled with constantly evolving murals. You'll learn how the movement has developed, exploring the work of these back alley artists until you’ve worked up an appetite: your guide will then take you to their favourite local restaurant for a hearty sample of one of the many cuisines Melbourne is known for. They'll recount the numerous waves of migrants who have helped create the Melbourne we see today. After you’ve finished eating, you'll grab a coffee. Your guide will explain what makes Melbourne coffee unique, what to look for in a barista, and some of the vocabulary to use when ordering a coffee. You’ll put your knowledge to the test by ordering a brew, then enjoying it with your group. You'll finish with a tram ride down to Melbourne's iconic Queen Victoria Market where your guide will introduce you to the market and then leave you to explore on your own.
- Local English-speaking guide
- Entrance to Eureka Skydeck
- 1 regular coffee drink of your choice
- 1 hearty sample of international cuisine
- Tram Ride
- Additional drinks or food
- Souvenirs and personal shopping
Children (0-6): free
Outside the entrance to Eureka Skydeck, under the palm trees.
- Please present this voucher to your guide at the beginning of your tour. Save this email on your phone or tablet, or print a copy, as you will need to show this to join the trip.
- Melbourne is known to have four seasons in one day – please check the weather report and dress accordingly.
Every day at 10.00 am
tennis: 1st Round - Day 20-01-2020 Melbourne VIC 3004, Australia E-Tickets When the ticket is electr...
tennis: 2nd Round - Day 23-01-2020 Melbourne VIC 3004, Australia E-Tickets When the ticket is electr...
tennis: 3rd Round - Day 25-01-2020 Melbourne VIC 3004, Australia E-Tickets When the ticket is electr...
tennis: 4th Round - Day 27-01-2020 Melbourne VIC 3004, Australia E-Tickets When the ticket is electr...
tennis: 1st Round - Evening 21-01-2020 Melbourne VIC 3004, Australia E-Tickets When the ticket is el...
tennis: 3rd Round - Evening 24-01-2020 Melbourne VIC 3004, Australia E-Tickets When the ticket is el...