Modern Milan tour by rickshaw
- Discover the newest side of Milan
- Take plenty of pictures while comfortably seated
- Access all pedestrian areas and always remain protected from the sun and the rain
Discover the newest side of Milan! The main city of northern Italy is the most important laboratory of modern and contemporary architecture in Italy. Thanks to this 3-hour tour you will have the chance to see the major urban regeneration projects, Porta Nuova and CityLife: the famous vertical forest, Gae Aulenti place, the skyscrapers by Zaha Hadid and Daniel Libeskind.
- Child (up to 7 years old): Free
Piazza del Duomo, 20122 Milan, MI
On the left side of Duomo facade, in front of Vittorio Emanuele gallery
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 2 adults (plus 1 child) allowed per rickshaw
- In case of heavy rain or snow, the rickshaw tour will not be done per safety reason (Rickshaw has an electric engine) and total refund or alternative date will be provided
- Every hour from 10:00am to 6:00pm
Looking for the perfect gift to celebrate an anniversary or to simply express your affection? Not su...
Wednesday 4 March 2020 From 22:00 Jazz: Re: Found presents Lettuce at Santeria Social Club Milan Gen...
New Year's Eve 2020 - Hollywood Rhythmoteque is glad to invite you to celebrate the end of 2019 with...
Saturday 14 December 2019 from 11.00 pm AMNESIA milano in collaboration w / WheRe welcome Damian Laz...
Saturday 14th December Octave One live + DJLMP c/o Tunnel Club, Milan Tickets online disponibili su ...
Tuesday 31st December New Year's Rave Tunnel Club, Milan Early Bird ticket --> Acquista ora su Xceed...