Serravalle Designer Outlet: shopping tour from Milan
- Reach the Serravalle outlet from Milan
- Travel on a comfortable bus to get to the mall
- Enjoy your shopping day among 240 prestigious stores
- Benefit from discounts up to 70% all year round
Take this shopping tour from Milan to McArthurGlen Designer Outlet in Serravalle, Europe's largest and Italy's leading shopping mall.
Experience this unique village-style shopping outlet with small paved squares and winding lanes that are home to more than 180 designer stores offering up to 70% discount all year round. Here you can find over 300 top international brands including Gucci, Armani, Calvin Klein, Dolce & Gabbana, Pinko, Prada, Salvatore Ferragamo, Versace and many more. When you are tired of shopping, Serravalle Outlet offers a large playground for the kids where you can relax and enjoy a coffee or an Italian gelato.
You can also buy a Vip Shopping Pass which includes: Fashion Passport + Fast track pass + "Eat, Drink & Relax" coupon.
Services included: Tax refund and currency exchange office, free wi-fi, hands-free shopping and luggage drop-off
- 10.00am: Departure from Milan, Zani Viaggi Agency / Milan Visitor Centre - Largo Cairoli / Via Cusani, 18 (MM1 Cairoli)
- 11.20am: Arrival at McArthurGlen Serravalle Designer Outlet. Free time for shopping
- 5.00pm: Departure for Milan
- 6.30pm: Arrival at Milan, Zani Viaggi Agency (arrival e departure times can not be changed)
- Round trip transfer
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Infant 0-3 years old: free of charge
- Children 4-11 years old: reduced fee
Zani Viaggi Agency - Milan Visitor Center: Largo Cairoli / Via Cusani (MM1 Cairoli). Return to the original departure point.
- Departure at 9.30am - return at 4.15pm
- Departure at 10.00am - return at 5.00pm
- Departure at 11.00am - return at 7.30pm
- Departure at 1.30pm - return at 8.15pm
Enjoy a day of shopping just one hour from Milan at Franciacorta Outlet Village nestled between Lake...
Take this shopping tour from Milan, cross the border into Switzerland and visit FoxTown Factory Stor...
Just a 30-minute drive from Milan, Vicolungo - The Style Outlets - is your perfect shopping destinat...
The Bernina Express is Europe’s highest alpine railway and follows one of the world’s most spectacul...
Discover the remarkable wine region of Franciacorta, with its vineyards and its stunning scenery.You...
Explore the fashion capital of Italy onboard a red open-top double-decker bus and learn the history ...
Take a day trip from Milan to discover the beautiful town of Verona, the famous setting of Shakespea...
See Milan through the eyes of a local. Enjoy the beauty, the history and the culture of Milan with a...
Have a memorable experience walking inside the Duomo cathedral, one of the most iconic buildings amo...
The Milan Pass is a new exclusive opportunity for visitors: a 48-hour city card that offers the best...