Guided Trip to Dachau Concentration Camp Memorial from Munich
- See the original buildings of the concentration camp
- Visit bunkers, barracks, camp street and crematorium
- Listen to stories of hope and terror from your guide
- Watch a documentary film in English about the camp
Go on a fully organized, deeply moving 5-hour trip to the Dachau Memorial Site. The visit of the former concentration camp is often challenging, but it is also a very touching and unique experience.
Your professional guide will take care of all the travel arrangements and bring you to the Memorial Site and back to Munich by bus and train. During the tour you will get a comprehensive overview over the former concentration camp that served as a model for all other concentration camps and as a training center for the SS. Today it is one of the most important places of remembrance and learning in Germany.
Visit bunkers, barracks, camp street and crematorium with your professional guide, who will provide you with historical backgrounds and deep insights. Having been trained by the Memorial Site, your guide is able to convey often difficult and disturbing subjects in a sensitive and respectful manner.
- Fully guided tour with specially trained guides approved by the Dachau Memorial Site
- Transport from Munich to the Memorial Site and back
- 20-minute documentary film in English
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick-up
- Students (with valid ID)
München Central Station, Arnulfstraße 3, 80335 München, Germany
Radius Tours office in Munich Central Train Station (Hauptbahnhof), located in the area just across from tracks 32-34
- This tour is strictly for people over the age of 14
- The majority of the walking tour is taking place outside. Please wear weather-appropriate clothing and footwear
- We recommend you to bring some water. Drinks cannot be purchased on the grounds of the Memorial Site
- Food cannot be purchased nor consumed on the grounds of the Memorial Site
- 1 April - 15 October: daily at 9.15am, 12.15pm
- June - July: additionally daily at 10.15am
- 16 October - 31 March: daily at 9.15am
- No tours: 24, 25, 31 December and 1 January
- The availability of tours in Spanish can vary. Please consult the calendar
- Attention: Please be at the meeting point approximately 15 minutes before the departure time
This tour introduces you to the most beautiful and outstanding sights of Munich before taking you to...
Traveling along the Romantic Road, your first stop will be Harburg, one of the oldest, largest and b...
Get familiar with one of the most sorrowful and tiresome periods in the history of humanity in the M...
Hard Rock Cafe Munich, an energetic, modern setting where you can enjoy the legendary flavors of cla...
Discover fairytale views of the German Alpine Road from the Eagle's nest in the picturesque territor...
Play out your soccer fantasy and tour the famous Allianz Arena. Feel your legs tingling at the train...