Nuremberg city tour with excursion by train from Munich
- Reach Nuremberg comfortably by train
- Visit the old town with your guide
- Be fascinated by one of the most characteristic German cities
Visit Nuremberg travelling from Munich comfortably by train with your group and guide. The city is one of the most characterstic in Germany. Rich of history, the old town with its castle is first at all a pleasure for the eyes.
Follow your guide on an amazing city tour through Thousand years. Learn more about the different chapters of history, from the first documentary mention, the Imperial Free City and the Reformation till the dark years of the Third Reich. Understand its cultural, political and intellectual importance.
In your 1,5-hour city tour you'll see:
- The historic Old Town
- St. Sebald Church
- The marketplace
- From November 30th till December 23rd: the beautiful Christmas Market
- The former Congress Hall of the Nazi Party
- The Party Rally Grounds
- Trip to Nuremberg by train from Munich and back
- Nuremberg city tour
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick-up or drop-of
- Children (0-5) years: free - please indicate during the booking how many children of that age you bring to the tour
- Children (6-13 anni): reduced - full price from 14 years on
- Students with valid ID: reduced
Radius Tours Office, in Munich Central Train Station (Hauptbahnhof), just across from platforms 32-34
Please be at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the tour starts
- April - November: on Monday, Wednesday and Saturday at 8.40am
- December: on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday at 8.40am; no tours on December 24th and 25th
- January - March: on Wednesday and Saturday at 8:40 am
Hidden away among the mountains, King Ludwig II built two incredible dream castles: Neuschwanstein a...
If you love German beer and want to get a real impression of the Bavarian culinary culture, this tou...
Towering over rocky crags at the foot of the German Alps, Neuschwanstein Castle has inspired awe and...
Dachau represents one of the darkest periods in human history and the worst excesses of the Nazi reg...
Unknown to the casual tourist, many buildings of Munich carry secrets of a dark past. Discover them ...
Discover Regensburg, part of the UNESCO World heritage sites since 2006. Travel aboard a modern, com...
This sightseeing tour is perfect for travellers with a limited amount of time. It will take you to t...
Go on a delicious culinary journey and discover a Bavarian cuisine that has more to offer than sauer...
Get the ultimate Munich experience and discover the city at your own pace with our double-decker hop...
Sie möchten nicht mehr ratlos vor langen Weinregalen stehen? Die Weinwahl im Restaurant soll kein Gl...