This tour will take you to Herculaneum, the world’s best-preserved Roman city, once a rich city of merchants and nobility, whose life ended dramatically fast. Here you’ll see the waterfront where more than 300 remains of people trying to escape by sea were found, Samnite house, the thermal baths, the Temple of the Augustales, the forum, the house of Neptune and Amphitrite, the Gymnasium, the house of the wooden partition and much more. You won't only see the stone, marble and ceramics left, but also carbonized wood and even more exquisite paintings and mosaics than in Pompeii.
Herculaneum small group tour with an archaeologist
- Find out more about Herculaneum's history from an expert archaeologist
- Explore the gymnasium, thermal baths, the Temple of the Augustales and forum
- Admire the houses and buildings remains as well as paintings and mosaics
- Skip-the-line admission ticket to Herculaneum ruins
- Guidance and assistance by an archaeologist
- Food and drinks
- Pick up and drop-off service
- Youths (age 12-17)
- Children (age 4-11)
- Infant (age 0-3): free
Corso Resina, 187, 80056 Ercolano NA
Herculaneum Ruins ticket office
- It is suggested to wear comfortable shoes and to bring sunglasses, sunscreen and a small bottle of water during summer
- From Friday to Tuesday
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Packed with piazzas, palaces, pizzerias and more, UNESCO-listed Naples is one of Italy's best destin...
Fossilised in time by the volcanic eruption of Mt Vesuvius, a visit to Herculaneum is just like step...
Ditch the takeaways and take away the skills you need to create a true taste of Italy at home. Step ...
On this trip, you'll explore the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Pompeii and discover the Amalfi Coast...
If you're staying in Naples, there's no excuse not to visit Pompeii. Italy's most remarkable Roman r...
Known as “the light blue ribbon”, the Amalfi Coast ties together a collection of Italy's most scenic...