Some people prefer the road less traveled — so this tour was specifically designed for those people. An alternative to the popular main route, The Dim Corner tour starts at the Old U.S. Mint, snaking its way into the French Quarter and through a half dozen oft-forgotten true crime gems. This tour is especially for aficionados of New Orleans who already know all about the LaLaurie Mansion and are looking to dive deeper into the city's hauntings.
Attractions & guided tours
The Dim Corner tour in New Orleans
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 1 hour 45 minutes
Safety measures applied
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Paranormal walking tour with in-person guide
- Lincensed, insured, and bonded tour operator
What's not included
- Alcoholic Beverages
- We do not go inside of haunted structures
- Students & military (must provide ID upon arrival)
400 Esplanade Ave, New Orleans, LA 70116, USA
Meet at the main entrance of the New Orleans Jazz Museum.
What to remember
- No one under 17 years old is permitted on the tour
- This tour is suited for up to 20 guests
- Members, officers, and affiliates of competitors of Psychonautic Entertainment, L.L.C. d/b/a Hottest Hell Tours, including, without limitation, any tour companies operating in the Greater New Orleans area, are strictly prohibited from purchasing tickets for any tour offered by Hottest Hell Tours or attending or otherwise participating in such tour(s)
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Hottest Hell Tours
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.