Central Park walking tour & ice skating
- Take a Central Park walking tour with a professional, licensed tour guide
- See and learn about The Mall, Strawberry Fields and Bethesda Fountain
- Enjoy ice skating during the day in the sun or at night under the dazzling city lights
Explore New York City’s iconic Central Park during this holiday season! Be guided through many of the park’s most significant sights, and conclude your tour with open-air ice skating at historic Wollman Rink!
Central Park walking tour
Discover the secrets and magnificence of Central Park, the 843-acre lush oasis that sits right in the middle of the concrete jungle. Stroll along The Mall--a tree-lined pedestrian walkway originally designed to accommodate the width of carriages of the time. Follow the path until the end, where you'll learn about the 26-feet high neoclassical sculpture Bethesda Fountain, also known as Angel of the Waters. Gaze upon the 2.5-acre Strawberry Fields tribute to the late John Lennon, commemorating his vision of peace and hope for the world.
Ice skating at Wollman Rink
Ice skating in NYC is a classic winter activity steeped in tradition dating back to 1858 with skating on the lake, and continuing nearly a century later when Wollman Rink opened in 1950. Skate during the day with the sunshine on your face, or enjoy a romantic evening skating under the stars with the city lights as your backdrop. Either way, the magical winter ambiance is an experience that should not be missed, whether you’re just visiting the Big Apple or are a long-time resident.
- Professional and licensed tour guide
- 1-hour walking tour
- Audio headset
- Wollman Rink guaranteed entrance
- Ice skate rental
- Century 21 gift card (USD 5.00 value and up)
- Food and beverages (available for purchase)
Central Park West and 72nd Street, New York, NY 10023
Southeast corner, entrance to the park
- This package is only for guests ages 12 and over
- The walking tour lasts one hour. Ice skating start time and duration are flexible
- Wollman Rink entrance tickets will be distributed by your guide during the walking tour
- Tickets are valid for this skating season (now through 31 March, 2020)
- Wollman Rink is located near the south entrance of the park, at 59th Street and 6th Avenue
- Lockers are available for rent at an additional fee
- Additional equipment such as ice walkers, helmets or pads are not available at Wollman Rink
- Everyone must wait in the queue to enter the rink complex
- 10.30am and 12.30pm Thursday through Sunday
Wollman Rink hours
- 10.00am - 2.30pm on Monday and Tuesday
- 10.00am - 10.00pm on Wednesday and Thursday
- 10.00am - 11.00pm on Friday and Saturday
- 10.00am - 9.00pm on Sunday
- Rink will be closed on Sunday, 1 March & Wednesday, 11 March from 2.30pm
This two-hour Central Park bike tour is perfect for families and those who want to get a comprehensi...
The World’s Most Famous Building is a must-see for its Observatory’s spectacular indoor and outdoor ...
Take a live-guided, 70-minute walking tour with an expert well-versed in the building of Rockefeller...
The One World Observatory at Freedom Tower offers expansive 360-degree views in all directions of Ne...
Day 1: New York – Finger Lakes – Niagara FallsYou'll depart from the Big Apple heading north, where ...
Midtown Manhattan is one of the most iconic neighbourhoods in New York as it's the home of Times Squ...
Shop until you drop at Woodbury Common Premium Outlets, about an hour and a half away from New York ...
Meet NYC’s most famous lady up close and in person on our Early Access Statue of Liberty Tour.Start ...
Winner of over 50 major awards including the Grammy Award and three Tony Awards®, Wicked is the unto...
Embark on a journey through the spirit trails of New York's underground watering holes. Your journey...