Chelsea Market, High Line and Meatpacking food and history tour
- Eat your way through Chelsea Market, the Meatpacking District and the High Line!
- Discover some of the best food of NYC with your expert guide
- Make 8 delicious food stops while you learn about the city's history
From it's working class origins, to it's place in NYC's club scene, to today, where high end fashion houses rub shoulders with celebrities and trend setting gourmands, the Meatpacking District is a slice of all of New York City! Learn the areas secrets, take in the views from the world famous High Line and sample diverse fare in the historic Chelsea Market. Included on the food tour: 1. Sandwich from Cappone's Salumeria or pizza from Filaga 2. Biscuit & jam from Sarabeth's 3. Seed + Mill halva 4. Doughnuttery doughnut 5. Legendary little 'witch from Fat Witch Bakery 6. La Sonrisa empanada (flavors like coconut curry chicken, blue crab, pancetta mac and cheese, and more!) 7. How hot can you go?! Guided hot sauce tasting by a hot sauce "sommelier" 8. Quick little shopping adventure with introduction and tote bag at Artists & Fleas Additional Notes: All of our tour guides are working actors or actresses so each tour comes packed with personality! This food tour is great for vegetarians. You can indulge in beer or wine (additional cost).
- Guided tour
- Food tastings at 8 included stops
- Beer and wine (additional cost)
- Kids 4-10 years of age: reduced
- Infants under 4 years of age: free
- Stops are subject to change at any time
- You will walk one mile or 1.6 km
- Tour runs rain, snow or shine
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes early
Friday - Monday at 10.00am
Your visit to the most filmed city in the world wouldn't be complete without a Turner Classic Movies...
The New York Water Taxi All-Day Access Pass is the perfect way to see the best of the city that neve...
Explore New York City on THE TOUR powered by THE RIDE, an exciting and unique twist on the tradition...
Discover an exciting world of graffiti taggers and street artists on this walking tour while viewing...
Come on board the America 2.0– a modern tribute to the first boat that won America's Cup in 1851. Al...
New York Pizza, Beer and History Tour Looking for what to do in NYC? Check out the best pizza and be...