Highlights of Midtown architecture tour
- Admire the major 20th-century buildings of Midtown Manhattan
- Learn about Midtown and its history from a guide
- Enjoy the opportunity to step inside some of the impressive structures
View some of Midtown Manhattan's architectural masterpieces on this guided walking tour. As you pass major monuments and buildings, your knowledgable guide will share some history about the district. You'll also get the chance to explore the interiors of some of these landmarks.
- The hidden residential enclave of Tudor City
- United Nations Building
- Chanin Building
- Grand Central Terminal
- Carrère and Hastings New York Public Library
- Daily News Building
- 3-hour guided tour of Midtown
- Children (under 4 years old): free
- Children (ages 5-11), students, seniors (ages 65+): reduced
Ford Foundation Center for Social Justice - 320 East 43rd Street, New York, NY 10017
Meet in front of the building
- Tour itinerary may be modified or cancelled due to special events (parades, marathon, traffic conditions)
- 1 March - 31 December
Explore New York City on THE TOUR powered by THE RIDE, an exciting and unique twist on the tradition...
Discover an exciting world of graffiti taggers and street artists on this walking tour while viewing...
Experience a New York Sightseeing cruise like never before. Step aboard the 1920s inspired motor yac...
Come on board the America 2.0– a modern tribute to the first boat that won America's Cup in 1851. Al...
New York Pizza, Beer and History Tour Looking for what to do in NYC? Check out the best pizza and be...
Turkish Coffee + Fortune Telling Experience in the East Village - 1pm Turkish coffee reading is an a...