Neighborhoods of New York tour: Brooklyn, Bronx, Harlem,Queens and Coney Island
- See trendy neighborhoods throughout New York including Harlem, Queens, The Bronx, and Brooklyn
- Don't forget your camera as you discover local street art scattered throughout the boroughs
- Get to know the different faces and cultures of communities living in the city
- Explore the Coney Island boardwalk and enjoy lunch at the original Nathan’s restaurant
New York City is one of the most culturally diverse cities in the world and full of contrasts between its different boroughs and 8.5 million residents. On this tour you will have the opportunity to get off the beaten path and explore amazing neighborhoods in four of the five NYC boroughs.
Traveling by comfortable motor coach, and accompanied by your professional, licensed NYC bilingual tour guide, your day will start in the borough of Manhattan, known as "the city", with a ride through Harlem in Upper Manhattan. You’ll learn about the development of this diverse neighborhood and see historic sites, such as the world-renowned Apollo Theater, debut venue for many performers like Ella Fitzgerland, The Jackson 5, Marvin Gaye and many others.
Next, you’ll travel north, to the borough of the Bronx, where you’ll see the home of one of the most famous baseball teams in the world: The New York Yankees. You’ll also learn about the birth of hip hop and while walking along the streets, view original street art.
The tour continues across the East River in the borough of Queens, one of the most ethnically diverse counties in the US, whose residents speak over 100 languages. You’ll pass through the exclusive Malba neighborhood, with its many beautiful homes, and visit Flushing Meadows Park, home of the US Open (one of the oldest tennis championships in the world), the New York Mets baseball team, and the Unisphere (leftover from the 1964 World’s Fair).
Later, you’ll visit the borough of Brooklyn, viewing the neighborhoods of Williamsburg and Crown Heights, home to one of the largest Hasidic Jewish communities outside of Israel, alongside a younger, gentrifying non-Jewish population. Afterwards you’ll head down to world famous Coney Island, a destination for New Yorkers for generations, seeking fun and relaxation. Weather permitting, you’ll have an opportunity to explore the boardwalk, and to have lunch at the original, legendary Nathan’s restaurant.
Finally, you’ll head back over the East River, passing by the historic Brooklyn Bridge, on your return into Manhattan. The day’s itinerary is subject to traffic conditions and may be modified due to time constraints.
- Professional Bilingual guide (English and Spanish)
- Transportation from meeting point
- Hotel pickup and dropoff
- Food and drinks
- Infants 0-2 years old: free
- Children 3-11 years old: reduced
109 E 42nd St, New York, NY 10017, USA
Please meet your guide outside of the Grand Hyatt Hotel NY, next to the Grand Central Station– subway stations: 4,5,6,7, S.
- This tour is available in English and Spanish
- The order of the boroughs visited may change from day to day, but the sites will remain mostly the same for each tour
- The day’s itinerary is subject to traffic conditions and may be modified due to time constraints
- Depending on the season, at 8.30am (see calendar)
Your visit to the most filmed city in the world wouldn't be complete without a Turner Classic Movies...
New York proudly holds the title as the most filmed city in the world! On this super fun TV and movi...
This walking tour will transform you into an expert on New York’s history and ardent admirer of its ...
Explore New York City on THE TOUR powered by THE RIDE, an exciting and unique twist on the tradition...
Discover an exciting world of graffiti taggers and street artists on this walking tour while viewing...
New York proudly holds the title as the most filmed city in the world! On this Spanish-language TV a...