New York craft cocktail tour
- Taste delicious craft cocktails at some of New York’s best bars
- Learn about the speakeasies and gangsters that shaped NYC and its cocktail culture
- Discover new spirits from local micro-distilleries
- Find the best hidden corners to grab a drink in the Big Apple
The East Village of New York was once an immigrant neighborhood, but today is one of the prime nightlife districts of the city, with great restaurants, bars, and theatres — and you're going to discover the best local haunts and hidden corners. You'll visit three of New York's best cocktail bars, where we'll sample drinks, meet the people behind the bars and learn how their craft cocktails are made.
Along the way, you’ll hear stories of how the modern cocktail came to be, how prohibition in America affected the bar scene, and how cocktails are enjoying a resurgence as a result of the craft distilling and cocktail movement. You'll visit a whole host of locations including former speakeasies, micro-distilleries and New York's premier wine and spirits store where your guide can help you pick out the perfect boozy souvenir.
In between stops, you’ll learn all about the East Village, its history and current events, including where to eat, drink and play.
- Local, English-speaking guide
- 3 cocktails
- Additional drinks
- Bottles of spirits
- Tips and gratuities for the guide
206 St Marks Pl, New York, NY 10009, USA
The tour will depart from the corner of Avenue A and St. Mark’s Place at the entrance to Tompkins Square Park. You should meet your guide on the park side of the intersection (east side).
- The minimum age to participate in this tour is 21 years old
- Please dress appropriately for a night out and avoid wearing shorts, baseball hats, t-shirts and flip-flops
- You must bring a valid form of ID (e.g. passports or driver's license)
- Once you have your voucher, your booking is confirmed
- Get in touch if you have any concerns or require more information via the email address or phone number (business hours only) on your voucher
- Please present your mobile voucher at the start of the tour
- You'll be dropped off at a bar near the intersection of East Houston and Bowery
- This tour runs daily
- It departs at 6.00pm
Your visit to the most filmed city in the world wouldn't be complete without a Turner Classic Movies...
Experience a New York Sightseeing cruise like never before. Step aboard the 1920s inspired motor yac...
Come on board the America 2.0– a modern tribute to the first boat that won America's Cup in 1851. Al...
Two talented casts unite for Mozart's most famous comic opera, conducted by Antonello Manacorda and ...
New York Pizza, Beer and History Tour Looking for what to do in NYC? Check out the best pizza and be...
Discover the best of New York City on board of a hop-on-hop-off panoramic bus that will take you thr...