Philadelphia and Amish Countryside day tour from NYC
- Depart from NYC for a day-long excursion in the city of brotherly love, Philadelphia
- Explore the city's historic landmarks including the Liberty Bell, Congress Hall and Independence National Park
- Adventure to the Amish Countryside to discover how it is to live without modern technology
Depart New York through New Jersey and head towards the city of brotherly love, Philadelphia. Arriving in the historic area of Philadelphia, you’ll visit the famous Liberty Bell, one of the symbols of freedom in America, as well as Independence National Park and Congress Hall. Stroll through Elfreth’s Alley, the oldest continuously inhabited street in America. Continue on a panoramic tour of Philadelphia that includes the financial district, Benjamin Franklin Parkway, Historic Philadelphia and more.
Leaving Philadelphia you’ll see the famous “Rocky Steps” and then continue to Lancaster County, home of the Amish. After a break for lunch at an Amish marketplace, you’ll embark on an authentic Amish buggy ride through the Amish farm country and learn how they live without the benefit of modern technology, electricity, running water, telephone service or appliances. In the late afternoon, you’ll depart east for an evening arrival in New York.
- Air-conditioned bus or van
- Professional tour guide
- Authentic Amish buggy ride
- Free WiFi available on-board
- Food and drink
- Children under 2 travel for free
Grayline Visitor Center at 777 8th Avenue
Please meet your tour at the Grayline Visitor Center between 47th and 48th Street. From April 1, 2020, please meet at the new point: Manhattan Gray Line Visitor Center at Port Authority Bus Terminal 42nd St. (between 8th and 9th Ave.)
- For every reservation there must be at least one person who is 18 years of age
- Tours are estimated to end between 8.00pm-9.00pm,but is subject to change based on local conditions
- You are required to have a proper form of identification
- Booking is only considered changed or cancelled when you are in receipt of a cancellation number
- Cancellation policy: There will be no cancellation fee for all tours cancelled up to three days prior to departure. Full cancellation penalty applies if tour is cancelled less than three days before departure. All requests for refunds must be received within 90 days of departure
- Monday, Wednesday and Saturday at 7.00am
If you want to see the Statue of Liberty but you aren’t interested in getting up early to catch the ...
Your trip to New York City isn't complete without a sightseeing cruise around the Statue of Liberty!...
Broadway’s Come From Away is a Best Musical winner all across North America!This New York Times Crit...
The first and only high-tech, interactive, artistic, and scientific stage production, the Gazillion ...
Make your trip to New York City even more memorable with an exhilirating helicopter flight in the ci...
Discover the best of New York City on board of a hop-on-hop-off panoramic bus that will take you thr...