Sex and the City hotspots bus tour
- Follow Carrie and the girls' footsteps around New York City
- Reminisce about some of the best scenes at the actual places where they were shot
- Visit more than 40 shooting locations from the show
On this glamorous Sex and the City hotspots bus tour, you'll get to see Manhattan's most iconic venues and sites from the show. Hear all about the series and the inside scoop about the filming locations while sipping a cosmo at Scout or sampling a cupcake at Magnolia Bakery. From Midtown to the Meatpacking District, you'll recognize the trendy neighborhoods and famous streets Carrie and the girls strutted on.
This tour includes:
- Restaurant of Carrie and Big’s wedding rehearsal dinner
- The Pleasure Chest, where Charlotte buys her “Rabbit”
- Scout, the bar owned by Steve and Aidan
- The street where Miranda had her embarrassing underwear moment
- The café where Samantha invites the girls to Abu Dhabi
- Cupcake shop where Carrie confides in Miranda about Aidan
- Carrie's brownstone stoop!
- Cupcake sample
- Headphones for smartphone
764 Central Park S, New York, NY 10019
- In front of Pulitzer Fountain located on Fifth Avenue between 58th and 59th Streets
- Drop-off: SJP by Sarah Jessica Parker NYC pop-up located at 6 West 52nd Street between Fifth & Sixth Avenues
- Only guests ages 18 and over are allowed on this tour
- This tour is also available in German using the PocketGuide smartphone app. Directions can be found here
Explore New York City on THE TOUR powered by THE RIDE, an exciting and unique twist on the tradition...
Discover an exciting world of graffiti taggers and street artists on this walking tour while viewing...
Experience a New York Sightseeing cruise like never before. Step aboard the 1920s inspired motor yac...
Come on board the America 2.0– a modern tribute to the first boat that won America's Cup in 1851. Al...
New York Pizza, Beer and History Tour Looking for what to do in NYC? Check out the best pizza and be...
Turkish Coffee + Fortune Telling Experience in the East Village - 1pm Turkish coffee reading is an a...