Wine tasting day trip from NYC
- Unwind on a relaxing shuttle from Midtown, Manhattan to wine country
- Visit acclaimed wineries (either Long Island or Hudson Valley) and sample delicious wine
- Enjoy delicious, artisanal fare to pair with your wine
You don't have to fly across the country to sip and learn about phenomenal wines. Be transported to wine country aboard a luxurious shuttle departing from the heart of Manhattan and arriving either in Long Island or Hudson Valley. Spend 90+ minutes in award-winning wineries, touring the grounds and sampling 4-5 different wines.
Listen to the winemakers themselves and indulge in locally-sourced artisan foods, including: cheeses, bread, olives, homemade pesto and grilled vegetables. You'll even be able to purchase freshly-baked pies, local produce and other treats at a nearby farmer's market!
Long Island destination: Jamesport Vineyards, Martha Clara Vineyards, Pellegrini Vineyards, Pindar Vineyards and Lenz Winery
Hudson Valley destination: Benmarl, Robibero, Stoutridge and more
- Round-trip bus travel from Midtown, Manhattan
- 4-5 wine tastings at different wineries
- Locally-sourced, artisan food
- Stop at a farmer's market
- Items available for purchase at farmer's market
140 E 41st St, New York, NY 10017, USA (closer to Third Avenue)
- Guests can choose their destination, either Long Island (Saturdays until November 16) OR Hudson Valley (Sundays from May 26 until October 27)
- Only guests 21+ can participate in this tour
- Tour provider will not grant refunds within 10 days of tour date. Cancellations made 10 days or more in advance of tour date will receive refund or credit. No-shows will be charged the full price
- Tours run rain or shine (tour takes place indoors during cold or inclement weather)
- Bus departs at 9.00am, and returns at 6.00pm
- Long Island: bus departs NYC at 9.00am on Saturdays until November 16
- Hudson Valley: bus departs NYC at 9.00am on Sundays from May 26 until October 27
The New York Water Taxi All-Day Access Pass is the perfect way to see the best of the city that neve...
Explore New York City on THE TOUR powered by THE RIDE, an exciting and unique twist on the tradition...
Discover an exciting world of graffiti taggers and street artists on this walking tour while viewing...
Come on board the America 2.0– a modern tribute to the first boat that won America's Cup in 1851. Al...
If you want to see the Statue of Liberty but you aren’t interested in getting up early to catch the ...
New York Pizza, Beer and History Tour Looking for what to do in NYC? Check out the best pizza and be...