When someone says “Hawaii” everyone almost subconsciously has an image that pops into their mind of the iconic landscape of the enchanting city on the sea, Waikiki. This cruise will be taking all the traditional land-based viewpoints of Honolulu and turn them into unique ocean perspectives. Come aboard the Haleiwa Queen and relax with your crew as the skies turn to orange, purple, and pink behind Downtown Honolulu during this charming sunset tour. Peer through the glass bottom viewports as fish and sea life are curiously drawn towards the boat’s lights illuminating the water around the glass, making Oahu’s reefs and creatures even more viewable at night.
Waikiki's sunset glass-bottom boat cruise
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 1 hour 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Enjoy a gorgeous Hawaiian sunset
- Hangout with local marine wildlife
- Sit back and relax along Hawaii's gorgeous coastline
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Bottled water
- Restroom on board
What's not included
- Alcoholic beverages
- Tips (optional)
1009 Ala Moana Blvd, SLIP F21, Honolulu, Hawaii, 96813, AE
Please meet at the Kewalo Basin Harbor near the intersection of Ward Ave. and Ala Moana Blvd. Look for the tall red flags and red sign that says Hawaii Glass Bottom Boats.
What to remember
- Guests may bring any outside food or drinks (alcoholic beverages are acceptable)
- This tour is wheelchair accessible (only collapsible wheelchairs - must notify crew in advance)
- This tour allows strollers and service animals
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for people with medical conditions
Hawaii Glass Bottom Boats
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience