When it comes to some of Florida’s great, undiscovered gems, the new-look Clearwater Marine Aquarium in Clearwater Beach is right up there with the best of them. It is a supporter of marine rescue and rehabilitation, not to mention Hollywood style in the form of their real-life movie star, Winter the tail-less dolphin. This tour offers the chance to enjoy a real in-depth experience with this marine life center. The fact that is a working animal hospital, some of the animals can change on a regular basis, but you will always find rehab viewings of sea turtles, dolphins, stingrays, and even sharks, as well as pelicans and otters. The all-new Ruth and J.O. Stone Dolphin Complex, a series of pools and working areas where the center cares for its complement of Atlantic bottlenose dolphins. The arrival of Winter in 2005 caught the attention of the movie world, in the form of the box office hits Dolphin Tale and Dolphin Tale 2, and the Aquarium has been dedicated to Winter and her soul-mate, Hope, ever since. The daily showcases for their care and attention make for must-see experiences, notably through the huge underwater viewing area of the Window of Wonder.
Clearwater Beach and Marine Aquarium adventure with lunch
Availability: Select dates
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 12 hours
Safety measures applied
Entrance Fees Included
Do this because
- Visit the home of Winter the Dolphin
- Lunch menu to keep you going all day
- Rest your legs and tour the area aboard a comfortable bus
- Feel the thrill of seeing wildlife up close
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Beach time
- Lunch at a local beachside restaurant
- Entrance to Clearwater Marine Aquarium
- Roundtrip transportation
- Licensed tour guide
What's not included
- Additional food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
- Children (ages 3-11)
Roundtrip Transportation from International Drive, Disney and Kissimmee areas.
- Icon Park at 7.15am: 8375 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32819
- Uno’s Pizzeria & Grill at 7.30am: 12553 FL-535, Orlando, FL 32836
- Margaritaville Resort Orlando at 8.00am: 8000 Fins Up Circle, Kissimmee, FL 34747
- Select dates: see calendar
Real Florida Adventures
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.