Kennedy Space Center: tickets, roundtrip transportation and lunch with an astronaut
- Buffet lunch with a real astronaut
- Get there and back without any hassle
- Practice going into space
- See the Space Shuttle Atlantis on display
Take advantage of roundtrip transportation from Orlando to the Kennedy Space Center. Walk on the moon with 3D IMAX movies, see the actual Space Shuttle Atlantis on display and check out the Shuttle Launch Experience to simulate taking off in a rocket. With more than 60 interactive touch-screen experiences and high-tech simulators, you’ll be able to try your hand at being an astronaut:
- Conduct a virtual EVA (extravehicular activity)
- Practice docking to the ISS
- Extract cargo from the payload bay
- Create sonic booms and glide to a landing on the Re-entry Slide
- Experience the sensation of floating in space
- Explore a high-fidelity replica of the ISS
- Virtually mate Atlantis to the external tank
- Kick up a virtual chemical reaction to launch the shuttle
- Get an “X-ray view” of Atlantis’ interior
- Experience an orbital sunrise
- Strap into the sights, sounds and sensations of a shuttle launch
- Take the helm at the shuttle cockpit
- and more…
A real astronaut will greet you on arrival (when not working in space). During lunch you’ll have an up-close and personal opportunity to speak with an astronaut and hear personal stories from one of NASA’s best. You can even have photos taken together to remember the experience forever! Lunch has many options, something for all tastes, and includes desert plus soda, iced tea, water and coffee (aka astronaut fuel).
- Kennedy Space Center admission
- Lunch with an astronaut
- Roundtrip transportation
- Professional guide-driver
- Meet and greet with astronaut on arrival
- Children (ages 3-11)
- After purchase, you can schedule a pick-up from the following areas: International Drive, Lake Buena Vista and Kissimmee (Hwy 192)
- If you would like to be picked up from outside these meeting points or at your hotel lobby, there is a surcharge of USD 10 per person to a maximum of USD 25 per family. Additional surcharges may apply to pick-ups in downtown Orlando
- There are no pick-ups in Altamonte Springs, Maitland, Winter Park or the UCF area
- There are no refunds if cancelled within 72 hours of the tour departure
- This product is unavailable on rocket launch dates
- Pick-ups 7.30am-8.30am
- Return departure 6.45pm
Take advantage of roundtrip transportation from Orlando to the Kennedy Space Center. Walk on the moo...
Universal Studios Florida™Immerse yourself in the next generation of blockbuster entertainment at Un...
It’s like stepping right into a dream. The four Walt Disney World® Theme Parks make the real world s...
Walk into your dreams. The four Walt Disney World® Theme Parks will carry you far away and show you ...
Take in the total NBA experience: world-class basketball, the edge of your seat excitement, fun for ...
With your VIP Dine 4Less Card you will be able to enjoy savings of up to 25% off at some of the fine...
Miami is the city not to be missed in Florida. You can get there quickly and easily, even if you’re ...
Your visit to the NASA Kennedy Space Center begins with a bang. Depart from Orlando and be welcomed ...
Explore the best of the city and the country in Florida by combining two tours into one. The day sta...
Hop aboard an airboat and travel through 100,00 acres of protected swamps, marshes and rivers for on...