Tickets to Titanic The Artifact Exhibition
- Visit 17 galleries in the 20,000 sq. ft. interactive museum
- Guided tours led by trained actors in period dress portraying actual Titanic notables
- Full-scale recreations of her Grand Staircase, First Class Cabin, Verandah Cafe
Redesigned in 2012, Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition immerses visitors in the century-old story as never experienced before. Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition, exclusively features 17 galleries and a 20,000 square foot interactive Museum. You can view "Little Big Piece," a 3-ton section of the ship's hull and the second largest piece of Titanic ever recovered. Exceptionally trained actors in period costume portray famous Titanic notables such as Capt. Smith and Margaret Brown, sharing stories of passengers and crew during an hour-long guided journey on board the most famous ship in history. Feast your eyes on over 400 artifacts and historical treasures and full-scale recreations of her Grand Staircase, First Class Cabin, Verandah Cafe. Many visitors each year come to stroll through full-scale recreations of famous Titanic rooms, including her Grand Staircase, First Class Parlor Suite, Boilers, and Promenade Deck, where you can walk out and feel the chill of the cold Atlantic air as you gaze at the stars.
- Admission into Titanic The Artifact Exhibition
- Guided tour starting at 10.00am at the top of every hour
7208 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32819, USA
- Guided tours are available beginning at 10am at the top of every hour
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to the hour you would like to attend the guided tour
- You are also able to tour the museum on your own at any time
- Titanic: The Experience staff will make every effort to accommodate late arrivals
- Open daily at 10.00am
- Due to seasonality closing time varies throughout the year.
Receive the VIP treatment on a day trip to the Kennedy Space Center. Your morning will start with a ...
Render your trip to Orlando even more entertaining with a combo ticket to Madame Tussauds wax museum...
SEA LIFE Orlando Aquarium offers an unforgettable experience for underwater adventures and aquatic f...
With The Sightseeing FLEX Pass, you select the number of attractions you would like to see and then ...
The Central Florida Zoo and Botanical Gardens is the perfect day trip activity for the whole family....
Ripley’s Believe it or not in Orlando boasts 600 exhibits and artifacts with 16 themed galleries tha...