Helicopter tour from Page with Tower Butte landing
- Take in panoramic views of Tower Butte, overlooking Lake Powell and Glen Canyon
- Climb aboard a state-of-the-art helicopter on your tour before reaching the Navajo Indian Reservation
Enjoy a journey to the “top of the world looking down on creation” from your Tower Butte helicopter landing tour! The Navajo Indian Reservation in Northern Arizona is rife with geological wonders: slot canyons, stone arches, sandstone spires that defy gravity itself. Rising up from seemingly out of nowhere, this massive Entrada Sandstone formation– Tower Butte – dominates the eastern skyline of Lake Powell and Glen Canyon. The only way to access this area is by state-of-the art helicopters.
You’ll board your helicopter at the Page Municipal Airport. You won’t believe your eyes as your helicopter touches soars over Lake Powell and Antelope Canyon, landing on the Butte. The Navajo Nation welcomes you to walk on top of the butte and take in this unbelievable view. You’ll be one of the first in history to set foot where few have been before on one of the most exciting experiences in the American Southwest!
- Round-trip transfer from most Las Vegas Hotels
- Helicopter flight over Lake Powell with views of Antelope Canyon
- 20-minute landing on top of Tower Butte
- Children 2-11
Page Municipal Airport, 238 N 10th Ave, Page, AZ 86040, USA
Your helicopter tour will depart from the Grand Canyon Helicopter Terminal located at the Page Municipal Airport. Check-in is 45 minutes prior to your scheduled departure.
If you have scheduled a hotel pickup, please be at the location 10 minutes prior to your scheduled pickup time. Note: Many hotels have dedicated tour pick up locations away from the main lobby. Please confirm you are at the correct location within your hotel prior to pickup. Pick up is approximately 90 minutes prior to flight departure (times are based on hotel location, time of day and traffic conditions).
- RECONFIRMATION REQUIRED: All passengers are required to reconfirm their tour at least 24 hours in advance by contacting the reservations department. Please have your reservation number available. Reservations without confirmed pick up information will be wait-listed
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government-issued forms of identification
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible
- Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles is strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft
- Time varies, please check calendar
Avoid the hassles of directions, parking, and traffic by booking your transport to the DAYTONA 500! ...
You'll start the day in the sun at Clearwater Beach. The blue water, white sands and warm weather of...
This option is perfect if you've already purchased airboat ride tickets but don't have any means of ...
Experience a thrilling helicopter tour over Lake Powell, Glen Canyon Dam, and Horseshoe Bend as you ...
Combine remarkable views of Horseshoe Bend from the air with an exclusive Tower Butte landing. You’l...
Eat your way around Key West on this 3-hour food tour with a guide who introduces you to six "mom an...