Skyview Horseshoe Bend and Lake Powell air tour from Page
- Glide in the sky over Lake Powell, Glen Canyon Dam and Horseshoe Bend
- Depart from Page, Arizona for a scenic, once-in-a-lifetime helicopter tour
Experience a thrilling helicopter tour over Lake Powell, Glen Canyon Dam, and Horseshoe Bend as you depart from Page, Arizona. Soar above the pristine blue water of Lake Powell and the curve of Horseshoe Bend for awe-inspiring aerial views as your pilot shares their extensive knowledge on the history of the area. This is a must-see airborne experience!
- 10-12 minute helicopter tour over Horseshoe Bend and Lake Powell
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Children 2-11
Page Municipal Airport, 238 10th Avenue, Page, AZ 86040
You must check in at the terminal 30 minutes prior to departure.
- Tour is in English only
- Tour is approximately 10-12 minutes
- RECONFIRMATION REQUIRED: All passengers are required to reconfirm their tour at least 24 hours in advance by contacting the reservations department. Please have your reservation number available. Reservations without confirmed pick up information will be wait-listed
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government-issued forms of identification
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible
- Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles is strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft
Avoid the hassles of directions, parking, and traffic by booking your transport to the DAYTONA 500! ...
You'll start the day in the sun at Clearwater Beach. The blue water, white sands and warm weather of...
This option is perfect if you've already purchased airboat ride tickets but don't have any means of ...
Combine remarkable views of Horseshoe Bend from the air with an exclusive Tower Butte landing. You’l...
Enjoy a journey to the “top of the world looking down on creation” from your Tower Butte helicopter ...
On this packed tour, you'll get the local lowdown on a city that's seen its fair share of drama in r...