All-inclusive private tour of Champagne from Paris
- Private tour and transportation with a wine expert guide
- Tour of a world famous Champagne house and tasting
- Visit a Champagne winery and enjoy tasting
- Taste 8 different Champagne during the day
- Spend an unforgettable moment during a Masterclass in the heart of the vineyard (depending on weather conditions from April)
- Premium Pick up service at your hotel in Paris
What is a Blanc de Blancs, a Blanc de Noirs? How is Champagne Rosé made? Do ‘Grands Crus’ and ‘Premiers Crus’ exist in Champagne? Is there a specific Champagne terroir? Lift the veil on the Champagne's mysteries with this private tour of Champagne region.
After early morning hotel pickup in Paris, travel with your knowledgeable guide approx. 90 minutes east of the city in your private car or minivan. En route, bite into flaky croissants and pastries while hearing about the winemaking region of Champagne and its heritage.
Arrive at your first Champagne estate of the day, such as Moët & Chandon, Mumm or Veuve Clicquot (depending on availability). Step inside cellars, walk through a maze of galleries and enjoy a tasting at the end of the guided tour. Come away knowing the secrets behind the Méthode Champenoise.
Back in your air-conditioned minivan, pass through the vineyards of the Montagne de Reims, Cote des Blancs and Vallée de la Marne, between Reims, Ay and Epernay. As you admire the colorful landscapes, learn how to distinguish the three different Champagne grapes: chardonnay, pinot noir and pinot meunier. Stop by the wonderful vineyard of Champagne and enjoy a Masterclass conducted by your wine expert guide (depending on weather conditions from April). Through this very unique experience and the tasting of a special cuvee, you will learn all the secrets of this famous bubbly drink.
Settle in at a family-run Champagne estate, where you’ll meet the winemaker and enjoy a delicious meal of traditional food, paired with a Champagne tasting. After lunch, visit the legendary Hautvillers, a charming French village. Stop at the abbey where Benedictine Monk Dom Perignon first made the sparkling wine more than three hundred years ago.
Then, discover another family-run winery and depending on availability, see a sabrage (opening a bottle with a blade) or a dégorgement à la volée (pop open the bottle, shooting out Champagne). Here, you’ll get to taste authentic Champagnes largely unavailable in the rest of the world. You’ll be dropped off back in your hotel in early evening.
- Wine expert private guide
- Round-trip private transfer in a comfortable air-conditioned minivan
- Premium pick up service at your hotel in Paris
- Authentic Masterclass led by your wine expert guide (depending on weather conditions from April)
- Tasting of 8 different Champagne
- Gourmet lunch at a family-run Champagne house or typical restarant with Champagne pairing
- Entry/Admission – Moet et Chandon or Veuve Clicquot Ponsardin or La Maison Mumm
- Guided visits of at least 2 Champagne houses, including a big one (Moët & Chandon, Veuve Clicquot) and a middle sized
Pick up at your hotel in central Paris.
Please, make sure to be ready 15 minutes before the departure time of the tour.
- This tour needs confirmation (48 hours)
- Infant seats are available on request
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- The tour may be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Departure between 7.00am and 7.30am
This half day excursion gives you an opportunity to discover Paris's famous tourist sights and monum...
Spend your day enjoying two of the most important Parisian sights, Sainte Chapelle and the Louvre Mu...
Walk the footsteps of 2,000-year old history as you explore the heart of Paris, Ile de la Cité. Sitt...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...
Already picturing yourself at the majestic Eiffel Tower, the amazing Louvre, or the beautiful Palais...