All inclusive private tour of Champagne from Paris
- Private tour and transportation with a wine expert guide
- Tour of a world famous Champagne house and tasting
- Visit a Champagne winery and enjoy tasting
- Taste 8 different Champagne during the day
- Spend an unforgettable moment during a Masterclass in the heart of the vineyard (depending on weather conditions from April)
- Premium Pick up service at your hotel in Paris
What is a Blanc de Blancs, a Blanc de Noirs? How is Champagne Rosé made? Do ‘Grands Crus’ and ‘Premiers Crus’ exist in Champagne? Is there a specific Champagne terroir? Lift the veil on the Champagne's mysteries with this private tour of Champagne region.
After early morning hotel pickup in Paris, travel with your knowledgeable guide approx. 90 minutes east of the city in your private car or minivan. En route, bite into flaky croissants and pastries while hearing about the winemaking region of Champagne and its heritage.
Arrive at your first Champagne estate of the day, such as Moët & Chandon, Mumm or Veuve Clicquot (depending on availability). Step inside cellars, walk through a maze of galleries and enjoy a tasting at the end of the guided tour. Come away knowing the secrets behind the Méthode Champenoise.
Back in your air-conditioned minivan, pass through the vineyards of the Montagne de Reims, Cote des Blancs and Vallée de la Marne, between Reims, Ay and Epernay. As you admire the colorful landscapes, learn how to distinguish the three different Champagne grapes: chardonnay, pinot noir and pinot meunier. Stop by the wonderful vineyard of Champagne and enjoy a Masterclass conducted by your wine expert guide (depending on weather conditions from April). Through this very unique experience and the tasting of a special cuvee, you will learn all the secrets of this famous bubbly drink.
Settle in at a family-run Champagne estate, where you’ll meet the winemaker and enjoy a delicious meal of traditional food, paired with a Champagne tasting. After lunch, visit the legendary Hautvillers, a charming French village. Stop at the abbey where Benedictine Monk Dom Perignon first made the sparkling wine more than three hundred years ago.
Then, discover another family-run winery and depending on availability, see a sabrage (opening a bottle with a blade) or a dégorgement à la volée (pop open the bottle, shooting out Champagne). Here, you’ll get to taste authentic Champagnes largely unavailable in the rest of the world. You’ll be dropped off back in your hotel in early evening.
- Wine expert private guide
- Round-trip private transfer in a comfortable air-conditioned minivan
- Premium pick up service at your hotel in Paris
- Authentic Masterclass led by your wine expert guide (depending on weather conditions from April)
- Tasting of 8 different Champagne
- Gourmet lunch at a family-run Champagne house or typical restarant with Champagne pairing
- Entry/Admission – Moet et Chandon or Veuve Clicquot Ponsardin or La Maison Mumm
- Guided visits of at least 2 Champagne houses, including a big one (Moët & Chandon, Veuve Clicquot) and a middle sized
Pick up at your hotel in central Paris.
Please, make sure to be ready 15 minutes before the departure time of the tour.
- This tour needs confirmation (48 hours)
- Infant seats are available on request
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- The tour may be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Every day except Sundays
Departure between 7.00am and 7.30am
This luxury excursion to the very best of Champagne region has been crafted with hand picked partner...
Discover the best of Normandy in a day with this excursion departing from Paris.Our wine and spirits...
The Musée du Louvre displays 35,000 works of art over 60,600 square meters and welcomes almost ten m...
Live in your own magical fairy tale for an entire day: visit Disney and create your own happily-ever...
Enjoy Paris at its fullest with the PassLib' sightseeing package including unlimited transportation,...
Immerse yourself 5 hours in the magnificence of the Palace of Versailles with an informative audio g...
EVERY FRIDAY at 3.00PMDon’t miss your chance to discover the latest trends from the biggest names in...
Discover Paris's most famous tourist sights and monuments on one unique tour including a visit to th...
Get on board of a 1-hour commented cruise on the river Seine and discover the most iconic monuments ...
Enjoy a full day excursion from Paris to the D-Day Beaches in Normandy in the company of an official...