Alone with Mona Lisa, last entry Louvre tour
- Embark on a strategic visit to da Vinci's Mona Lisa avoiding crowds
- Spend 3 full hours seeing the greatest treasures of the Louvre
- Skip the long entrance lines with pre-reserved tickets
- Small group of 15 people with a certified art historian guide
As one of the world’s most famous paintings, the Mona Lisa rarely gets much peace. During regular visiting hours she is almost constantly mobbed by hundreds of people, severely compromising any time you get to spend with her. In order to avoid the crowds, we’ll take you to see her after most visitors have left and give you plenty of space to enjoy her beauty.
Tested and perfected through countless research trips, your itinerary inverts the normal Louvre route so that you save the Mona Lisa for last, just as the museum is closing. Before that you will enjoy a full 3 hours of art viewing, allowing you to see much more than other visitors who are on the normal tours that try to fit the rest of the museum into 1.5 hours.
During the tour, your guide will show you Louvre’s most treasured sights, including the historic foundations of the Kings’ palace moat, Greek and Roman sculptures such as the ‘Venus de Milo’, ‘Cupid & Psyche’, and Michelangelo’s ‘Slaves’; and many of the greatest works ever created by French artists such as ‘Liberty Leading the People’ by Delacroix and ‘The Raft of Medusa’ by Géricault. You’ll also see France’s old crown jewels, the world-famous 'Winged Victory' monument, and works from Italian painters like Caravaggio, Raphael, and da Vinci.
There are many ways to see the Louvre, but only one way shows you all the best works and gets you in front of the Mona Lisa after most of the crowds have left. Your guide takes care of all the time and logistics so all you have to do is enjoy the art.
- The Mona Lisa Room
- Medieval Moat
- Classic Greek Art Rooms
- Italian Sculpture Rooms
- French Painting Rooms
- Crown Jewel Room
- Italian Art & Painting Rooms
- Skip-the-line tickets to the Louvre
- Small groups of 15 or fewer
- Expert guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Infants (0-3 years): free (no reservation required)
- Children (4-12 years): reduced
Arc de Triomphe du Carrousel, Place du Carrousel, 75001 Paris
Meet your guide 15 minutes before departure at the Arc du Carrousel located in front of the Louvre Pyramid at the winged statue to the left of the arch (with Louvre behind you). Metro station Palais Royal-Musée du Louvre, (line 1, 7). Take the exit “sortie #1” and take the corridor "Passage Richelieu" to reach the Louvre courtyard.
- Entrance to the new Leonard de Vinci exhibition is NOT included in the ticket
- Tour in English only
- Unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate guests with mobility impairments, wheelchairs or strollers on this tour
- As with all museums, particular galleries of the Louvre museum may be closed without prior notice, or pieces may be removed for restoration or loan. In this case, your guide will make an appropriate substitution
- Comfortable walking shoes recommended
- Suitcases, luggage, and larger bags are not allowed inside
Mondays, Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays
- Tour starts at 3.00pm (meet strictly at 2.45pm)
Wednesdays and Fridays
- Tour starts at 6.45pm (meet strictly at 6.30pm)
The Musée du Louvre displays 35,000 works of art over 60,600 square meters and welcomes almost ten m...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...
Experience the Palais Garnier at your own pace and discover one of Paris' most significant architect...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
The Rodin museum is held in the Hôtel Biron, a jewel of Parisian rocaille architecture with a park t...
The famous Orsay Museum houses the world’s most complete collection of Impressionist and Post-Impres...
This ticket combines a skip-the-line entrance to the Orsay Museum and a city tour of Paris by panora...
Discover the charm of an old railway station that now houses some of the greatest art treasures in t...
Make the most of your visit of Paris with our skip-the-line audioguided tour of the Eiffel Tower!Ori...
Get the most of contemporary and modern art with this 2-hour private tour of the Centre Pompidou. Th...