Best of Paris guided bike tour
- Experience the atmosphere as you ride your bicycle through the area
- Bring the whole family - everyone will love it
- Smaller group size gives you a personalized experience in good company
See the best of Paris in just 4hrs! Breeze by the walking and bus tours on a Blue Bike and get up close and personal with Paris' top Monuments in a fun and safe way! You’ll take home some of the best memories and photos of your entire trip.
Discover and learn about the Eiffel Tower, Notre-Dame, the Louvre, the Champs- Elysées, and many more amazing things in half the time of a walking tour! Your local guide will tell you stories, share little known fun and historical facts, and let you in on many shortcuts and local tips. Happy to answer any questions you might have about Paris, we'll help you get your bearings and teach you how to make the best use of your time here.
- Guided tour
- Food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
- Children and students: reduced price
In front of the fountain, Place Saint-Michel, 75005 Paris
Meet with your guide 15 minutes before your tour starts on Place Saint-Michel. In front of the Saint-Michel Fountain. Metro stop: Saint Michel (line 4)
- This is an outdoor activity, please dress according to the weather
- The tour lasts about 4hrs and will finish at the same location where it started
- The tour includes a 30min snack break. Food not included in tour price.
March - October
Daily at 10:30 am
Extra tour at 3.00 pm in June, July and August
November - March
Tuesday and Saturday at 10.30 am
No tours on Jan 1st, July 14th, Dec 25th
This half day excursion gives you an opportunity to discover Paris's famous tourist sights and monum...
Spend your day enjoying two of the most important Parisian sights, Sainte Chapelle and the Louvre Mu...
Walk the footsteps of 2,000-year old history as you explore the heart of Paris, Ile de la Cité. Sitt...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...
Play a city game around Montmartre and discover the most romantic neighborhood in Paris. Follow clue...