Best of Paris guided bike tour
- A fun and safe way to discover Paris
- Dedicated guide for your tour
- Save time biking around the city
- See the best of Paris in just 4 hours
See the best of Paris in just 4hrs ! Breeze by the walking and bus tours on a Blue Bike and get up close and personal with Paris' top Monuments in a fun and safe way! You’ll take home some of the best memories and photos of your entire trip.
Discover and learn about the Eiffel Tower, Notre-Dame, the Louvre, the Champs- Elyse?es, and many more amazing things in half the time of a walking tour! Your local guide will tell you stories, share little known fun and historical facts, and let you in on many shortcuts and local tips. Happy to answer any questions you might have about Paris, we'll help you get your bearings and teach you how to make the best use of your time here.
FYI : This tour includes a snack break on a famous outdoor market street!
- Comfy bike
- Stylish helmet (optional)
- Fun guide
- Eiffel Tower, Notre-Dame, The Louvre, Musée d'Orsay,
- Rue Cler Market, Seine River banks, Place de la Concorde,
- Champs-Elysées, Invalides (Napoleon's Tomb)
- Children (0-4): free
1 Quai des Grands Augustins, 75006 Paris, France
- Meet with your guide 15 minutes before your tour starts on Place Saint-Michel
- In front of the Saint-Michel Fountain
- Metro stop: Saint Michel (line 4)
- This is an outdoor activity, please dress according to the weather
- The Best Of Paris Bike Tour lasts about 4hrs and will finish at the same location where it started
- The tour includes a 30min snack break. Food not included in tour price.
From November 1st to March 15th
On Monday / Wednesday / Friday / Saturday
From March 16th to October 31st
From May 1st to October 31th
Extra tour daily at 3pm
No tours on Jan 1st, July 14th, Dec 25th
This half day excursion gives you an opportunity to discover Paris's famous tourist sights and monum...
Spend a day enjoying two of Paris’s greatest sights as your local guide introduces you to the art, h...
Walk the footsteps of 2,000-year old history as you explore the heart of Paris, Ile de la Cité. Sitt...
Your trip to Paris is not complete unless you experience dining - the Hard Rock Cafe way. Don’t worr...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...