Evening Louvre tour with wine tasting
- Experience the Louvre in a different light
- An exclusive tour focused on Louvre's highlights
- No wasting time with skip-the-line access
- Taste 3 glasses of wine in a spectacular 18th-century cellar
- Choose your favorite wine and design your own label
Planning a visit to one of the world’s greatest art collections calls for special attention. With over 35,000 pieces on display and over 8 million visitors filling its halls yearly, the Louvre can be quite overwhelming! But we’ll let you in on a little secret: when most tourists have finished their sightseeing for the day – the Louvre remains open to those few travellers who are in the know and looking for a unique and less-crowded way to experience its wonders. This specially crafted Skip the Lines and the Crowds: Semi-Private Louvre Museum Evening tour takes advantage of this special opportunity and complements the relaxing experience with a few glasses of wine at a nearby, award-winning Parisian wine bar.
Standing before the Mona Lisa without climbing over the masses of picture-taking tourists, just to get a quick look? Admiring the Venus de Milo without fear of being trampled by the crowds? It may be evening time at the Louvre, but you are certainly not dreaming. This experience is possible in small groups of 25 people or less. Let your eyes wander as your expert guide shows you masterpiece after masterpiece. Your guide has designed your itinerary so you can admire all of the classic highlights and takes advantage of the time you saved by skipping the lines and not fighting the crowds, to show you even more of the collection. You will be delighted by your guide’s knowledge and insight; she is, after all, an expert who knows the Louvre inside and out.
After your tour of the Louvre, you will be escorted to a beautiful 18th-century Parisian mansion just a short walk away, where you will be able to visit a spectacular wine cellar and enjoy a flight of wine (3 glasses selected especially for your group) and a buffet of typical French cheeses and charcuterie. As you relax with your group, an expert sommelier is on hand to provide information about the wines and the food, as well as about the beautiful building, its history and the original vaulted wine cellars, still used for storing wine today.
Then choose your favourite of the three wine varieties. Sit back, relax and enjoy a glass of your prized preference while you design your own custom label. At the end of the experience, a bottle filled with your succulent selection, adorned with your one-of-a-kind personalized label will be yours to take home and enjoy.
If you are an art and wine lover, our truly unique skip-the-line evening tour with wine tasting is the ideal choice for you.
- Entrance ticket and reservation fee for the Louvre
- Flight of 3 glasses of wine, cheese and charcuterie buffet to share
- Expert, English-speaking tour guide
- Small groups of 25 people or fewer
- Headsets when appropriate, so you can always hear your guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Arc de triomphe du Carrousel, 75001 Paris, France
Meet your guide at the Arc du Carrousel: a monumental arch with a horse-drawn chariot on top, across the road from the courtyard of the Louvre. Make sure to be at the meeting point 15 minutes before departure.
- All visitors to the Louvre Museum must pass security before entering the museums. While we use a separate skip-the-line group entrance here, you are still required to get through security
- Large bags and umbrellas must be deposited at the bag check before entering the galleries (free of charge)
- This tour is not accessible to guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance
- This tour is not accessible to strollers or baby carriages
- This tour is recommended for adults only. Minors under the age of 18 will not be served alcohol in the bar
- Please check the calendar to find this tour's availability
The Musée du Louvre displays 35,000 works of art over 60,600 square meters and welcomes almost ten m...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...
Experience the Palais Garnier at your own pace and discover one of Paris' most significant architect...
The Centre Pompidou presents ‘Christian Boltanski: Life in the making’. Through a pathway of some fi...
Get the most of Paris with this combo offer including a Big Bus pass 1 Day and the Paris Museum Pass...
Get the most of Paris with this combo offer including a Big Bus pass and an audio-guided tour of the...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
Your day starts at the foot of the Eiffel Tower where you'll meet your guide and ride the elevator t...
Explore the neighborhood of Montmartre while tasting savory local food! Our local experts will lead ...
Kick off the perfect Parisian night with a dinner cruise on the Seine, a visit to the 2nd floor of t...