Gourmet Walking Tour in Latin Quarter with Tasting
- Guided tour through the Latin Quarter
- Tasting: foie gras, wine, cheese, bread
- Know more about the Parisian way of life
- Discover the gastronomic habits of french people
Discover the heart of Paris as Parisians know and live it. Walk through the medieval part of the Latin Quarter, a quiet and familial neighbourhood, well known for its large choice of high quality food. Visit a local market with your guide and several bakers and confectioners. You will also enter a regional speciality shop and be explained the specificities of the products. You will find out why Charles de Gaulle famously exclaimed “How would you like to govern a country with 246 different types of cheese?” You will also visit several bakeries and enjoy the amazing variety of French breads and pastries, from the baguette to the croissant.
France is the land of food and cuisine, french people can't help talking about it all the time, breakfast, lunch, dinner are moments when they can share, talk and simply be together. This walk will give you the opportunity to discover new tastes and flavours, with a focus on family and traditionnal cuisine, with tasting stops (foie gras, wine, cheese and bread). Enjoy this introduction to the French gourmandise.
- Latin Quarter tour: tasting of foie gras, wine, cheese and bread
- Local guide
- Walking tour (maximum 8 people)
- Optional gratuities
- Hotel pickup and drop off
47ter Boulevard Saint-Germain, 75005 Paris, France
Latin Quarter, metro station: Maubert Mutualité, line 10 (more details will be sent with your voucher after your booking).
Important: choose your language!
- French and English at 9.00am
- Japanese, Spanish, Portuguese, German at 9.30am
- Groups of maximum 8 people
- The tours runs rain or shine, please dress appropriately
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- Make sure to advise of any dietary requirements at the time of booking.
- Please note that part of the market may be closed during the French vacation (mostly in August and around New Year's Eve). Boutiques may also be crowded during these dates.
Tuesday to Sunday
This half day excursion gives you an opportunity to discover Paris's famous tourist sights and monum...
Spend your day enjoying two of the most important Parisian sights, Sainte Chapelle and the Louvre Mu...
Walk the footsteps of 2,000-year old history as you explore the heart of Paris, Ile de la Cité. Sitt...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...
Soufflé cooking class and late lunch with Champagne Learn the secrets of making famous French cheese...