Winding cobblestone streets, artists painting outdoors and fresh-baked baguettes. These are just a few of the sights and smells you’ll experience on this Montmartre small group tour! From Le Moulin Rouge to the Sacré-Cœur, your expert guide will take you on a leisurely stroll up this northern hill stopping along the way to view the lovely vineyards, lively squares and former Impressionists’ homes. Experience all the charms this bohemian district has to offer at a relaxed pace.
Montmartre small-group walking tour
Availability: On Monday, Thursday and Saturday
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 1 hour 30 minutes
Do this because
- Experience the bohemian district with your expert guide
- Stroll past the historic apartments where Picasso, Renoir and Van Gogh lived
- Admire the photogenic Place du Tertre, the sublime Sacré-Cœur Basilica and its hilltop view
What to expect
- Walking tour
- Expert local guide
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- Pick up and drop off service
- Child (3-17 years old): reduced
- Infant (0-2 years old): free
Boulevard de Clichy, 75018 Paris, France
In front of the kiosk outside the Blanche Metro Station (Line 2)
On Monday, Thursday and Saturday at 8.30am
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.