Paris e-bike tour: Charms, Secrets and Stories
- Visit Paris by electric bike like a local
- Learn the secrets of historical monuments
- Discover an unexpected side of Paris
There is so much more to Paris than just the Eiffel Tower and the Arc de Triomphe. We propose you a 4-hour journey into the heart of Paris. This one-of-a-kind 4-hour guided electric bike tour that will take you through some of the famous Parisian sights and neighborhoods (such as the outside courts of the Louvre, the Saint-Germain and the Latin quarter), but also to some secret, unknown, hidden treasures.
From the tranquil banks of the River Seine to the lofty vantage point of Montagne Sainte-Geneviève: Riding an electric bicycle with your guide through the city of lights on this sightseeing tour is just fun and easy – if you start to feel tired, it's easy to get a boost from the eco-friendly engine to get you over that hill.
During the time you will spend on the tour, you will discover new and surprising stories about Paris' monuments and cruise through the historic streets of Saint-Germain-des-Près. You will for sure discover some of the city’s best romantic spots: quiet bridges, shaded parks, and trendy cafés. Mesmerized by the splendour of the grand monuments, surprised by hidden places that few have ever seen and you will be also blown away by amazing anecdotes unknown even to Parisians (and this why so many French and Parisians join this tour).
You can also take the 3.5-hour evening tour to focus on the city’s striking nighttime views and lighting displays on a different route through the heart of Paris.
- Food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
12 Place Vendôme, Paris, France
Place Vendome, by the granite block that is in front of the jewelry shop 'Chaumet'. The closest address is '12 Place Vendôme 75001 Paris'. Metro station Opéra (lines 8,7 or 3), Tuileries (line 1) or Pyramides (line 14).
- The morning and the afternoon tours last for 4 hours and are the same
- The evening tour has different stories and stops, it lasts for 3.5 hours with a focus on some of the famous monuments, on the lights and the secret stories of Paris
- In case of rain, raincoats will be provided. Tours will always operate (rain or sunshine) as visits are shared outside and inside sites. Electric bicycles have baskets to take small bags with you
- Baby or Child seats for children under 4'11'' (1m25) and 77 lbs (35kg) are available upon request for 12€, Otherwise, children pay the full adult price
Three departures per day:
- 9.00am (4-hour tour)
- 2.30pm (4-hour tour)
- 8.00pm (3.5-hour tour)
This half day excursion gives you an opportunity to discover Paris's famous tourist sights and monum...
Spend your day enjoying two of the most important Parisian sights, Sainte Chapelle and the Louvre Mu...
Walk the footsteps of 2,000-year old history as you explore the heart of Paris, Ile de la Cité. Sitt...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...
Play a city game around Montmartre and discover the most romantic neighborhood in Paris. Follow clue...