Square of Miracles guided tour with optional Leaning Tower tickets
- Guided tour with a local multilingual and authorized guide
- Discover the Miracle Square and the famous Leaning Tower
- Skip the line to enter the Leaning Tower (optional)
- Visit the interior of the Cathedral
Discover the Miracle Square with this amazing tour that will show you the best of Pisa. With your local guide you will learn about the Cathedral, the Baptistery and the famous Leaning Tower. With this tour you will also have the opportunity to skip the line and climb the Leaning Tower!
Your informative guide will take you to the Piazza dei Miracoli, discovering its monuments which are known as “miracles” because of their incredible beauty and uniqueness. Be dazzled by this marvelous square which is dominated by the Cathedral where you will visit the interior, which is typical of the distinctive Pisa Romanesque architecture.
Admire the celebrated Leaning Tower, the round-shaped Baptistery surrounded by its suggestive columned arcades and its “Camposanto,” originally a cemetery, an extraordinary quadrangular cloister. The commentary of your guide will be particularly focused on the Leaning Tower, one of the wonders of the world. Be enthralled by the history and the leaning structure of the Tower which stirs the imagination of all visitors.
After about 1 hour of guided tour in the Square, you'll have the opportunity to climb the Leaning Tower.
- Leaning Tower skip-the-line ticket (optional)
- Guided tour with a multilingual local guide
- Ticket for the Cathedral
- Hotel pick-up or drop-off
- Child (0-7): free of charge
Piazza Manin Daniele 6, 56122 Pisa PI, Italy
Arch of Porta Santa Maria.
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee
- Remember that all tourists have to go to the proper left-luggage office to hand in bags/luggage before starting the visit
- Children under 8 are not allowed into the Leaning Tower
- Every day
- 10.00am tour in German and French
- 11.15am tour in English
- 2.45pm tour in Spanish and Italian
Don't miss the chance to visit the most important monuments in Pisa with a single ticket!Climb the L...
Low Cost Transfer from Livorno to Pisa, Piazza dei Miracoli, suitable for cruises passengers who wan...
Not just a tour to the Medieval Tuscan towns, but an opportunity designed to let you live special em...
Grotta Giusti, the largest thermal cave in Europe, is an ancient, perfectly preserved and charming g...
Enjoy a tasting in an authentic Tuscan winery suitable for both novices and experts in the world of ...
Meet your guide at your accommodation in Florence and follow him/her through the main entrance of th...
A pleasant walk through Florence is just what you need to be introduced to the city and its splendor...
Hop into your luxury minivan in the morning at your hotel or address in Florence, and then relax on ...
Discover the incredible and priceless treasures kept in the extraordinary open-air museum of Piazza ...
Come discover Florence by bike! Taking less time than walking tours, this bike tour follows routes t...