Douro full-day tour
- Admire the Douro Valley – UNESCO World Heritage
- Enjoy the view from “São Leonardo de Galafura” viewpoint
- Visit and enjoy some wine tasting: Quinta da Roeda or similar
- Panoramic Cruise in Pinhão
This charming and unique region in the North of Portugal is defined by having been the first demarcated wine region in the world and by having its landscape classified as UNESCO World Heritage. This tour takes you to Galafura where we visit the “São Leonardo de Galafura” viewpoint, (lunch included), and Pinhão where we have a 1-hour cruise in the Douro River! We finish the day with a Port Wine tasting at a Wine Estate in the area.
- Guided Tour
- Wine tasting and visit at Quinta da Roêda or similar
- Panoramic cruise
- Hotel pick-up and drop off - only when selected
- Personal expenses
- Infant (0-3 years old:) free
- Child (4-12 years old): 50% discount
Rua Mouzinho da Silveira, 352,4050-418 Porto, Portugal
Option with hotel pick-up and drop-off: hotels in Porto or Vila Nova de Gaia City Center
Option without hotel pick-up and drop-off: Living Tours office, Rua Mouzinho da Silveira, 352, Portugal (next to São Bento train station)
- Minimum of 2 participants
- Available in English, Spanish, French or Portuguese
- Day trip from Porto
- Daily at 08.30am
- Blackout dates: 1 January and 25 December
Guided tour through Oporto, Capital of the North of Portugal and UNESCO World Heritage. Everything i...
Aveiro, the city of the typical boats named “Moliceiros” and known as the “Portuguese Venice” where ...
Visit the religious center of Portugal – Fátima - where you can learn more about the phenomenon of t...
Feel the essence of Porto on this walking tour that will give you the opportunity to explore the his...
Guided tour through Porto, Capital of the North of Portugal and UNESCO World Heritage. Everything in...
Book a shared shuttle transfer to your city central hotel and skip the long lines for taxis and the ...
This tour takes you on the discovery of the fascinating scenery of Porto by night, giving you the op...
With the Yellow City Cruises ticket, which is valid for 2 days, you can get to know the best of Port...
Come aboard on this full day tour and discover the beauties of northern Portugal. Visit the magnific...
Guimarães, a city of medieval origin known as the "Cradle of the Nation", was classified in 2001 as ...