Douro vineyard tour
- Admire the Douro Region and the beauty of its landscapes
- Visit one winery
- Enjoy a panoramic view
The Douro Wine Region, or the Douro Region is the oldest demarcated wine region in the world, being created in order to uphold the quality of production of Port wine. Besides the beauty of its landscapes, throughout the region, there are many monuments and museums to visit.
- Amarante: Monastery of S. Gonçalo
- Panoramic view: viewpoint S. Silvestre Cimo do Douro or viewpoint Sto. António
- Peso da Régua: Douro Museum
- Visit to the Winery
- Lamego: Remédios Our Lady Sanctuary
- Visit to the wine sparkling cellars
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Entrance costs at the places to visit
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Private tour
- This tour is available in English, French, Spanish or Portuguese
- Minimum of 2 participants
- Daily at 8.00am
Discover Portugal's second-largest city onboard a double-decker bus which will give you an incredibl...
Guided tour through Oporto, Capital of the North of Portugal and UNESCO World Heritage. Everything i...
This charming and unique region in the North of Portugal is defined by having been the first demarca...
Relax and enjoy Portugal's lush and green landscape of mountains, valleys and rivers. This unique to...
Your trip begins at Porto. You start moving South, towards the Bairrada region, famous for its gastr...
During this day tour, you will discover two of the oldest cities in Portugal. You will start in Guim...