Visit the religious center of Portugal, Fátima, where you can learn more about the phenomenon of the Marian apparitions, which took place for the first time on May 13th, 1917. Visit the Sanctuary, the Basilica, and the Apparitions Chapel. In the afternoon visit the magnificent city of Coimbra, where the University area, the Cathedral, and the Historic Centre can be visited.
Fátima and Coimbra full-day tour
- Discover Fátima and its Sanctuary
- Admire the cathedral of Coimbra
- Stroll around the Coimbra University area, UNESCO World Heritage
- Lunch menu to keep you going all day
- Guided tour
- Free time for religious activities
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off (if option selected)
- Children (age 4-12)
- Infants (age 0-3): free admission
Tour without pick-up: Rua Mouzinho da Silveira, 352,4050-418 Porto, Portugal
Tour without pick-up: Living Tours office, next to São Bento train station.
Tour with pick-up: Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking.
- You can select a pick-up option in the calendar
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability