Olive oil tasting in Porto
- Discover and taste different olive oil flavors
- Treat yourself with a food tasting including wine, ham, cheese and bread
Many people do not know what good olive oil is supposed to taste like. In this activity, we will learn the olive oil flavors. Learning to properly taste extra-virgin olive oil will help you recognize both the positive and negative attributes of an oil. We will analyze flavor, visual and olfactory.
Let’s go to discover the luscious world of liquid gold!
- Food tasting (olive oil, bread, sausages, cheeses and a glass of wine)
- Guide throughout the tour.
- Travel insurance
- Entrances other than mentioned
- Drinks and meals not specified
- Wine cellar visit and wine tasting
Praça da Liberdade 19, 4000-322 Porto, Portugal
Avenida dos Aliados – Porto (next to the Horse Statue of Pedro IV).
- Minimum number: 2 participants
- Please note that while we operate successful trips in this region throughout the year, some changes may occur in our itineraries due to inclement weather and common seasonal changes to timetables and transport routes. This can happen with little notice so please be prepared for modifications to the route.
- Technical proof of three Portuguese olive oils in Porto.
- Tasting of Portuguese products: bread, sausages, cheeses and one glass of wine or black tea or green tea from the Azores.
- At the end of the tour, you can buy some olive oil and other Portuguese products.
- 1.00 pm
Discover Portugal's second-largest city onboard a double-decker bus which will give you an incredibl...
Guided tour through Oporto, Capital of the North of Portugal and UNESCO World Heritage. Everything i...
This charming and unique region in the North of Portugal is defined by having been the first demarca...
Relax and enjoy Portugal's lush and green landscape of mountains, valleys and rivers. This unique to...
Your trip begins at Porto. You start moving South, towards the Bairrada region, famous for its gastr...
During this day tour, you will discover two of the oldest cities in Portugal. You will start in Guim...