Porto private half-day tour
- Discover Porto with a professional guide
- Explore São Bento train station, considered the 6th most beautiful in the world
- See the Lello Bookshop, famous for its Art Nouveau staircase and magnificent stained glass windows
- Admire the Clérigos Tower, one of the major symbols of Porto
Discover the best of Porto on this guided half-day tour. Start by driving past the Casa da Música concert hall, down Avenida da Boavista, and into Foz, Porto’s seaside district.
You will then return to the city center for a walking tour. Your guide will point out the locations of prominent port wine cellars along with other landmarks. On a tour around the city, you will get to know the most emblematic places and the city in general, from the historical center: Aliados Avenue, Torre Clérigos, S. Bento Station, Sé Cathedral, the beautiful views of the city in the Serra do Pilar to the seaside town of Matosinhos. Matosinhos is the largest beach with an easy access from central Porto. The beach has a selection of bars and typical fish restaurants.
- Professional rpivate guide
- Pick-up / Drop-off at your hotel (Porto)
- Private modern vehicle with air conditioned and wifi
- Bottle of water
- Entrance fees
Pick-up at your hotel in the center of Porto
- There is a minimum of 4 people (price per group) during weekdays and a minimum of 2 during weekends
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information on the voucher after booking
- Daily at 9.00am
Guided tour through Oporto, Capital of the North of Portugal and UNESCO World Heritage. Everything i...
This charming and unique region in the North of Portugal is defined by having been the first demarca...
With a single ticket you can enjoy an unforgettable experience: 2 tours in a panoramic bus, a ride o...
Feel the essence of Porto on this walking tour that will give you the opportunity to explore the his...
The Douro Wine Region, or the Douro Region is the oldest demarcated wine region in the world, being ...
The Arouca region is classified as a UNESCO World Geopark, are the 41 Geosites to find out where we ...