Best of Prague by foot and bus with river cruise and Prague Castle
- See the best of Prague on a combined walking and bus tour
- Explore Prague from water on a river cruise
- Visit Europe's largest castle complex
- See the famous st.Vitus Cathedral
Learn the history of Prague and its most famous monuments on a combined half-day bus, boat and walking tour.
First, admire the glorious architecture of the UNESCO inscribed historic center, formed of the Old Town, New Town and Lesser Town. Hear stories behind the sites, and see landmarks from the comfort of an air-conditioned bus.
Next, visit Prague Castle and enjoy a 75-minute walk around the most important buildings of Europe’s largest castle complex, including the magnificent Gothic façade of St. Vitus Cathedral.
Rest your legs on the bus transfer to the Vltava River. Then, sit back and enjoy some refreshments as you cruise along the historic waterway by boat. Enjoy panoramic views of the Charles Bridge from the upper deck.
End the tour with a trip through Old Town, walking through the well-preserved Jewish Quarter to Old Town Square, where you can admire the Astronomical Clock and arcaded houses of the Middle Ages.
- Hotel pick-up
- River cruise
- City tour by bus
- Hotel drop-off
- Entrance fee
- Students up to 26 years old: reduced rate with a valid ISIC card
- Children ages 3-10: reduced rate
- Infants ages 0-2: free
Na Příkopě 23, Prague
Meet your guide at the selling Booth Premiant City Tour, located in front of Panska Pasaz Shopping Mall (Na Příkopě 23, Prague). For hotel pick-up, please contact the tour provider after receiving the booking confirmation (instructions will be provided on your voucher).
- Tour is available in English, Italian, Spanish, French, German and Russian
- Tour of the Prague Castle includes ONLY exteriors. You will see the first, second and third courtyard, St. Vithus cathedral, St. George Basilica and St. Wencesla´s vineyard
- Daily at 10.00am
A luxurious mini-bus will pick you up at your hotel and take you on a drive to a venue tucked away b...
Head out of Prague and go on a magical day trip around the Central Bohemian countryside. Stop for tr...
Did you know that Prague is one of the most haunted cities in Europe and a place with a dark past? O...
This segway tour will take you to the Smíchov quarter, situated on the left bank of the River Vltava...
Terezín was meant to defend the Czech Republic and Prague from aggressive Prussians. It was so preci...
When in Prague, don´t miss the "Magic flute" puppet show at the National Marionette Theatre. Beautif...