Prague all inclusive hop-on hop-off bus 24- or 48-hour ticket
- Explore Prague on a hop-on-hop-off bus
- Wi-Fi and USB charger on the board
- Listen to audio commentary in one of the 14 international languages
Become acquainted with one of the most beautiful cities in Europe as you hop on and off our buses without limit for a period of 24 hour or 48 hours. The all-inclusive ticket also includes a guided tour of Prague Castle in English and a 50-minute canal cruise.
As well as riding in our modern double-decker buses, you can also look forward to a 50-minute cruise, departing every hour from 10.00am to 9.00pm. You will see up close the pillars of Charles Bridge with its mysterious details and you will enjoy a breath-taking view of Prague Castle from the river. Right on the left bank of the Vltava you will see the Straka Academy – the seat of the Czech government, the classicist building of the Civic Swimming Pool and above you the Prague Metronome perched on the Letná hill. On the right bank you can admire the Rudolfinum concert hall and the architecture of Old Town.
The all-inclusive ticket also includes a guided tour of Prague Castle in English. Become acquainted with this jewel among Czech monuments during a tour lasting an hour and a half. The walking tour takes place every day from 1:45 pm at Stop no. 3 Prague Castle and it is only in English. Just hop off at this stop. Staff will take care of all the rest.
Click : Hop On Hop Off Map
Click : Hop On Hop Off Timetable
- 24- or 48-hour hop-on-hop-off bus tour
- USB charger and Wi-Fi
- Audioguide on the bus
- Single-use hygienic headphones
- Modern double-decker buses
- Unique cruise along the Vltava River
- Walking tour of the Prague Castle exteriors in English
- Entry into the castle interior
- Children ages 0-2: free
- Youth ages 3-11: reduced
Wilsonova 300/8, 110 00 Praha 2-Vinohrady, Czechia
Please redeem your voucher at the Parking area of Main Train Station in Wilsonova street. The closest subway station is Hlavní nádraží (C - red line). From there you can take the hop-on-hop-off bus from any of the stops.
- Prague Castle tour is only available in English
- Each hop-on-hop-off ticket is only good for one cruise. You can take the cruise at any time throughout the period of the hop-on-hop-off ticket’s validity and during the dock’s opening hours
- You can board at the following address: Dvořákovo nábřeží – pier no. 5.
- On the canal cruise you can listen to an audio guide in English, Czech, German, Russian, French, Italian, Spanish, Chinese, Hebrew, Japanese, Korean, Arabic, Dutch, Polish, Turkish, Portugese, Greece, Hungarian and Serbian
- The purchased ticket becomes valid at the moment when you first enter the bus.
- Audio guide is available on the bus in English, Czech, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Swedish, Hungarian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Hebrew, Arabic
- Let your children listen to the special kids' commentary in English or German
- Each ticket comes with a set of single-use, hygienic headphones
- Boats depart every 1 hour in the period from 10.00am to 9.00pm
- Walking tour takes place daily at 1.45pm at Stop no. 3 Prague Castle
- Please note that the bus may sometimes be delayed due to traffic. The stated times are for information purposes only. Buses depart every 40 minutes
- Main Station: 9.30am-4.45pm
- Hilton: 9.30am-5.00pm
- Malá Strana: 9.45am-5.15pm
- Prague Castle: 9.50am-5.20pm
- Strahov Monastery: 9.55am-5.25pm
- Strahov Stadium: 10.00am-5.30pm
- Kampa: 10.20am-5.50pm
- Dancing House: 10.25am-5.55pm
- I.P. Pavlova: 10.40am-6.10pm
A luxurious mini-bus will pick you up at your hotel and take you on a drive to a venue tucked away b...
Head out of Prague and go on a magical day trip around the Central Bohemian countryside. Stop for tr...
Did you know that Prague is one of the most haunted cities in Europe and a place with a dark past? O...
This segway tour will take you to the Smíchov quarter, situated on the left bank of the River Vltava...
Terezín was meant to defend the Czech Republic and Prague from aggressive Prussians. It was so preci...
When in Prague, don´t miss the "Magic flute" puppet show at the National Marionette Theatre. Beautif...