Prague walking tour of Old Town and Prague Castle
- See the Old Town Square, Charles Bridge, Prague Castle and more on this 3-hour walking tour
- Enjoy learning about the history and architecture of Prague by hearing its legends and stories
- Take in the views from Prague Castle and soak up the city's eclectic mix of past and present
See the spectacular Prague bridge, hear the story of Old Prague and learn about the Prague Castle on this informative walking tour.
During this 3-hour guided walk you’ll see the Astronomical Clock in Old Town Square, admire the Charles Bridge and hear the historical overview with the legends of Old Town.
Next, you’ll cross Charles Bridge and take the tram up to Prague Castle where you will learn about the development of the bridge and the castle. On the way you’ll stop to take in the beautiful views of Hradcany, the Castle District.
Enter Prague Castle and enjoy some final facts and stories of Prague accompanied by magnificent views of the entire city.
- Tour guide
- Tram ticket
- Admission tickets
- Personal expenses
- Children ages 0-17: reduced price
Staroměstské nám. 3-4, 110 00 Praha 1-Staré Město, Czechia
Meet your guide in front of the Astronomical Clock in Old Town Square (Staroměstské nám. 3-4). The guide will be holding an open blue and white umbrella.
- Tour is available in English, Italian, Spanish, French, German and Russian
- Tour requires a minimum of two participants to run. In the unlikely situation of tour being cancelled, you will be offered a full refund
- Tour operates daily at 9.50am
A luxurious mini-bus will pick you up at your hotel and take you on a drive to a venue tucked away b...
During this day trip from Prague to Terezín concentration camp you will see both sides, the magnific...
Explore the shadowy mysterious world of medieval Prague on a ghostly evening tour. Walk through myst...
Did you know that Prague is one of the most haunted cities in Europe and a place with a dark past? O...
This segway tour will take you to the Smíchov quarter, situated on the left bank of the River Vltava...
When in Prague, don´t miss the "Magic flute" puppet show at the National Marionette Theatre. Beautif...