End your adventure in the beautiful area of Landmannalaugar n the most comfortable way with a Highland bus ride back to civilIsation. Whether you had a day trip out to enjoy the spectacular nature, had a one-day hiking trip around the multicolored rhyolite mountains or finished the Laugavegur trekking trail, you can enjoy a comfy way to traveling back to the towns of Reykjavik, Hella and Leirubakki.
Return to Hella from Landmannalaugar with the daily Highland bus
Availability: Every day
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 2 hours 10 minutes
Do this because
- Look out of the window to spot the spectacular landscapes
- Enjoy a scenic bus ride in a comfortable coach
- Admire the volcanic nature, glacier and mountains of Iceland
What to expect
- Scenic bus ride in comfortable coach
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- Child (0-11 years)
- Youth (12-15 years): reduced
- Board the bus at the parking lot in Landmannalaugar
The bus stop in Landmannalaugar is located on 63°58'58.80"N 19°04'1.20"W.
What to remember
- The bus departs from Landmannalaugar and heads towards ReykjavikCity Hall passing: Landmannahellir, travel service (on request), Rjúpnavellir, cabins & campsite (on request), Leirubakki, hotel & campsite (on request), Hella, bus stop
- Please make sure you arrive at the meeting point 30 minutes before departure
- Daily at 2.30pm, 4.30pm and 6.00pm
- From June 15 to September 10
TREX - Travel Experiences
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.